Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Sun Ray 3 UNIX Lab not connected to Solaris 10 Server Post 303038361 by mwilliams21z on Saturday 31st of August 2019 12:44:26 PM
Old 08-31-2019
I left early from the office for the holiday but when I return this coming week I will check and see if the JRE has been updated

will the
Code:
/usr/java

allow me to see the current version installed ? and if so how can we link it back the previous old version. I do believe the students were getting a message saying
Quote:
JRE is being updated please use new version

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Tape Drive Connected to a Sun Ultra 10/Solaris 2.7

I have a Sun Ultra 10/Solaris 2.7 with a differential SCSI card connected to a Supter DLt1 Tape Drive. When I boot the machine, and I do a probe-scsi-all in the very beginning of the boot process. It shows up correctly. If I wait for the boot process to proceed and then I do a probe-scsi-all, I get... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brv
1 Replies

2. Solaris

ALOM wont work when KVM connected to Sun Fire V440 server

Hi, I was asked to connect a KVM screen to a Sun Fire V440 last night so I connected it up but no joy and nothing on the KVM screen. I was told that a reboot may fix the problem so connected to the ALOM and rebooted. On the plus side, the KVM screen now works but I lost the ALOM connection. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy54321
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Ray 3

Hi All, I going to install Sun Ray 3 and X4170 with sol 10 and VDI 3.2. I don't know how to do it because I don't have any idea on VDI and Sun Ray 3. Can all the guru here provide some info or theory on the whole idea for this kind of installation and maybe some steps. I now have 2 servers... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mailbox80
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Command see all devices connected to Sun server

Hi All, How to view all devices connected to Sun E2900. I wan to view all components attached to it. Please help Regards, NSkumar (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nskumar
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix server to Hard-drive connected on the machine

Hi, I have an external hard drive connected to my iMac. I am logged into a Linux_x86_64 server. Now, if I want to download files directly to the hard drive, is there a way to do it. Currently, I am chasing cyberduck to download content to the hard drive. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Sun Ray Smart Cards

I had instructions on linking 2 smart cards to one user, Does anyone remember any website on this or have instructions I lost mine :( it was basically used for leaving one card at work and one at home so they can use both to pull up same session. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nite2viper
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Sun Ray Install 5.4.5 on Solaris 11.3

I had an issue installing Sun Ray Server 5.4.5 on Solaris 11.3, and was unable to find an answer. However, I was able to noodle through it and got things running. So, for the benefit of the few that might be interested, here are the issues regarding installation of Sun Ray Server 5.4.5 on... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: apljavaman
0 Replies

8. Hardware

Sun Ray 1g thin client Software?

Hello! I acquired a Sun Ray 1g thin client and i want to connect it to my Linux machine but i m having some difficulty finding software for it (sun ray server). After some recearch i fount that the software can be downloaded from Oracle ,but only if i have support for it ,which i dont :p.Also i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotseman
2 Replies
ICCLINK(1)						      General Commands Manual							ICCLINK(1)

NAME
icclink - little cms device link generator. SYNOPSIS
icclink [options] <profiles> DESCRIPTION
lcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. icclink is little cms device link generator. Links two or more profiles into a single devicelink profile. Colorspaces must be paired except Lab/XYZ, that can be interchanged. OPTIONS
-8 Creates 8-bit devicelink. -b Black point compensation. -c <0,1,2,3> Precission (0=LowRes, 1=Normal, 2=Hi-res). [defaults to 1] -d description Description text (quotes can be used). -h <0,1,2,3> Show summary of options and examples. -i profile Input profile (defaults to sRGB). -k <0..400> Ink-limiting in % (CMYK only) -o profile Output devicelink profile. [defaults to 'devicelink.icm'] -t <0,1,2,3> Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute). -x Creatively, guess deviceclass of resulting profile. Built-in profiles: *Lab -- D50-based CIEL*a*b (PCS) *XYZ -- CIE XYZ (PCS) *sRGB -- sRGB color space *Gray22- Monochrome of Gamma 2.2 *Lin2222- CMYK linearization of gamma 2.2 on each channel EXAMPLES
To create 'devicelink.icm' from a.icc to b.icc: icclink a.icc b.icc To create 'out.icc' from sRGB to cmyk.icc: icclink -o out.icc *sRGB cmyk.icc To create a sRGB input profile working in Lab: icclink -x -o sRGBLab.icc *sRGB *Lab To create a XYZ -> sRGB output profile: icclink -x -o sRGBLab.icc *XYZ *sRGB To create a abstract profile doing softproof for cmyk.icc: icclink -t1 -x -o softproof.icc *Lab cmyk.icc cmyk.icc *Lab To create a 'grayer' sRGB input profile: icclink -x -o grayer.icc *sRGB gray.icc gray.icc *Lab To embed ink limiting into a cmyk output profile: icclink -x -o cmyklimited.icc -k 250 cmyk.icc *Lab NOTES
For suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to info@littlecms.com. SEE ALSO
jpegicc(1), tifficc(1), tiffdiff(1), icc2ps(1), icctrans(1), wtpt(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Shiju p. Nair <shiju.p@gmail.com>, for the Debian project. September 30, 2004 ICCLINK(1)