Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 10 Login Page Loop
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Solaris 10 Login Page Loop Post 303038278 by mwilliams21z on Thursday 29th of August 2019 01:02:33 PM
Old 08-29-2019
Solaris 10 Login Page Loop

I'm currently logged in as Root on a Solaris 10 Server for my schools department and I'm trying to figure out why 20 of my users(Students) can log into the Solaris 10 Sun Ray Oracle Server with correct username and password but then be looped back to the same log in page. I tried deleting their username and creating a new user but it keeps looping back to the log in page.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i use system users in perl for login page

Hi, I want to code a script with perl. For this, I need some knowledge. How can i use system user name(with group) and password in my login page? I will be happy if you can help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tahsinaltay
2 Replies

2. Solaris

could not get a login page

just installed solaris on my dell pc. I partinon my hard drive to dual boot solaris and windows. window works fine and solaris as well but after login in more to 3 times in solaris i keep getting this error as below and as a result i could not login again. I have re-installed several times but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: seyiisq
3 Replies

3. Web Development

APACHE: Tie in Web Page login with server login

Hello, I have created a web page on a server using apache and added .htaccess and .htpasswd in the folder for authentification. I was wondering if there was anyway to tie-in the login for this page with the login used to logon to the server. i.e. the same login info. is used for both,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: WhotheWhat
2 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

APACHE: Tie in Web Page login with server login

Hello, I have created a web page on a server using apache and added .htaccess and .htpasswd in the folder for authentification. I was wondering if there was anyway to tie-in the login for this page with the login used to logon to the server. i.e. the same login info. is used for both, when... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: WhotheWhat
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Login Page

I had a login page and want to authenticate through a Unix file (.txt file). -----abc.txt------ absvd|sfjlfnfkf anldnv|asklffdko ------------------ So I want to read the file and check if corresponding username and password matches or not using javascript or JSP. Also tell me in which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Login page in html on unix

I want to create a login page in HTML which is hosted on apache server. The login page first authenticate the user and then directed to a form which in turn run a script on the server. I want to make login page without php or jsp. Please advice. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
13 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

htmldoc with login on page

How can I make htmldoc write to pdf page that requires login and password? I'am doing it with PHP passthru. I have my login but htmldoc in passthru is showing me only login page. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Demerzel
4 Replies

8. Web Development

Simple Login page

Hi all, I am stepping into web-development as a hobby point of view. I am using WAMP server & have created the initial page & SQL set-up too. My problem is, I was able to login to a page/redirect to a page though I haven't specified my username & password. I thought of using both... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gameboy87
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 Login Loop Problem

I recently installed Solaris 10 as a VM. I was using the JDS and shut down the vm when I left the office. When I rebooted today I login in at the desktop login screen and press ok but I am reverted to the console screen for a spilt second and then back to the login screen. I log in as root and my... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvhoward
7 Replies

10. Linux

Curl login to web page

Hello dears, I am trying to log in the website using curl but no luck so far. The web page Content-Type is : text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1 I try the following command using curl: curl \ --header "Content-type: text/html" \ --request POST \ --data '{"user": "someusername",... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
0 Replies
CALDAVD(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						CALDAVD(8)

NAME
caldavd -- Darwin Calendar Server Control Interface SYNOPSIS
caldavd [-hX] [-hL] [-u username] [-g groupname] [-T twistd] [-f caldavd.plist] DESCRIPTION
caldavd is a front end to the Darwin Calendar Server. The Darwin Calendar Server is provides a calendaring service based on the CalDAV pro- tocol, which is in turn based on HTTP and WebDAV. caldavd is a simple tool for starting the server. OPTIONS
-h Displays usage information -X Starts the server but does not daemonize it. -L Sends error logging output to stdout rather than the file specified in caldavd.plist. -u username Drops privileges to the given username. -g groupname Drops privileges to the given groupname. -f caldavd.plist Specifies the path of the configuration file to read. -T twistd Specifies the path to the twistd binary. FILES
/etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist The Calendar Server configuration file. It is an XML property list specifying server options such as the port to bind to, whether to use SSL, and the names of other files can specified. /etc/caldavd/server.pem PEM-format server keys for use with SSL. /var/log/caldavd/access.log The server's access log file, in a format similar to Apache HTTPd's access log. /var/log/caldavd/error.log The server's main log file. /var/run/caldavd.pid The server's process ID file. SEE ALSO
httpd(8) STANDARDS
Darwin Calendar Server is intended to comply with RFC 2445 (iCalendar), RFC 2446 (iTIP), RFC 2447 (iMIP), RFC 2612 (HTTP), RFC 2617 (HTTP Authentication), RFC 4559 (SPNEGO), RFC 2518 (WebDAV), RFC 3744 (WebDAV ACL), RFC 5397 (WebDAV Current Principal Extension), RFC 4791 (Cal- DAV), and draft-desruisseaux-caldav-sched-06 (CalDAV Scheduling). HISTORY
caldavd was first introduced as part of Darwin 9 and Mac OS 10.5. BSD
November 6, 2008 BSD