Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Changes to QUOTE Tags - Added More Bottom Margin Post 303038218 by Neo on Wednesday 28th of August 2019 02:16:13 AM
Old 08-28-2019
Changes to QUOTE Tags - Added More Bottom Margin

Changed QUOTE code tag to add 20px of bottom margin:

Code:
<!--bbcode_quote_begin-->

<div style="overflow:auto;margin-bottom:20px;">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:8px;margin-left:4px;">$vbphrase[quote]:</div>

<div  class="bbcode_quote">
    <if condition="$show['username']">
      <div style="margin-bottom:20px;">
        <phrase 1="$username">$vbphrase[originally_posted_by_x]</phrase>
        <if condition="$postid">
        <a href="showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]p=$postid#post$postid" 
        rel="nofollow"><i class="fas fa-arrow-right smallfont" title="$vbphrase[view_post]" style="color:rgb(23, 0, 114);text-decoration:none;"></i></a>
        </if>
      </div>
    <div style="font-style:italic;">$message</div>
    <else />
    <div>$message</div>
    </if>
</div>
</div>
<!--bbcode_quote_end-->

When I have time, I'll move the in-line styles to CSS.

As I recall, someone asked me to fix this a long time ago.

To the person who asked for this change; thanks for your patience. It's done Smilie
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Capturing Data between first quote and next quote

I have input file like RDBMS FALIURE UTY8703 'USER_WORK.TEST' .HIghest return code '12' I want to parse data which comed between first quote till next quote USER_WORK.TEST can you please suggest how to do that (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scorp_rahul23
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regex in grep to match all lines ending with a double quote (") OR a single quote (')

Hi, I've been trying to write a regex to use in egrep (in a shell script) that'll fetch the names of all the files that match a particular pattern. I expect to match the following line in a file: Name = "abc" The regex I'm using to match the same is: egrep -l '(^) *= *" ** *"$' /PATH_TO_SEARCH... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: NanJ
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

replacing a quote in some lines with multiple quote fields

i want to replace mistaken quotes in line starting with tag 300 and relocate the quote in the correct position so the input is 223;25 224;20100428064823;1;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;8;1;3;9697;18744;;;;;;;;;;;; 300;X;Event:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wradwan
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FX890 Printer Margin Settings

We have several HP FX-890 printers set up on our UNIX server to print invoices. All of the printers should be set up the same way (i.e. same margins, same paper height, etc). Our printer named invoice4 is now printing like the margins are shorter than the other printers. By that I mean it will... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: talon52
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing Double Quote in Double Quote incsv file

Hi All , We have source data file as csv file and since data could contain commas ,each attribute is quoted into double quotes.However problem is that some of the attributa data also contain double quotes which is converted to double double quote while creating csv file XLs data : ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shalini Badal
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replacing all but the first and last double quote in a line with a single quote with awk

From: 1,2,3,4,5,This is a test 6,7,8,9,0,"This, is a test" 1,9,2,8,3,"This is a ""test""" 4,7,3,1,8,"""" To: 1,2,3,4,5,This is a test 6,7,8,9,0,"This; is a test" 1,9,2,8,3,"This is a ''test''" 4,7,3,1,8,"''"Is there an easy syntax I'm overlooking? There will always be an odd number... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Michael Stora
5 Replies
HTML::Widget::Element::RadioGroup(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    HTML::Widget::Element::RadioGroup(3pm)

NAME
HTML::Widget::Element::RadioGroup - Radio Element grouping SYNOPSIS
my $e = $widget->element( 'RadioGroup', 'foo' ); $e->comment('(Required)'); $e->label('Foo'); # label for the whole thing $e->values([qw/foo bar gorch/]); $e->labels([qw/Fu Bur Garch/]); # defaults to ucfirst of values $e->comments([qw/funky/]); # defaults to empty $e->value("foo"); # the currently selected value $e->constrain_values(1); DESCRIPTION
RadioGroup Element. As of version 1.09, an In constraint is no longer automatically added to RadioGroup elements. Use "constrain_values" to provide this functionality. METHODS
comment Add a comment to this Element. label This label will be placed next to your Element. legend Because the RadioGroup is placed in a "fieldset" tag, you can also set a </legend> value. Note, however, that if you want the RadioGroup to be styled the same as other elements, the "label" setting is recommended. values List of form values for radio checks. Will also be used as labels if not otherwise specified via labels. checked value Set which radio element will be pre-set to "checked". "value" is provided as an alias for "checked". labels The labels for corresponding "values". constrain_values If true, an In constraint will automatically be added to the widget, using the values from "values". retain_default If true, overrides the default behaviour, so that after a field is missing from the form submission, the xml output will contain the default value, rather than be empty. new prepare containerize id CSS
Horizontal Alignment To horizontally align the radio buttons with the label, use the following CSS. .radiogroup > label { display: inline; } Changes in version 1.10 A RadioGroup is now rendered using a "fieldset" tag, instead of a "label" tag. This is because the individual radio buttons also use labels, and the W3C xhtml specification forbids nested "label" tags. To ensure RadioGroup elements are styled similar to other elements, you must change any CSS "label" definitions to also target the RadioGroup's class. This means changing any "label { ... }" definition to "label, .radiogroup_fieldset { ... }". If you're using the "simple.css" example file, testing with firefox shows you'll also need to add "margin: 0em;" to that definition to get the label to line up with other elements. If you find the RadioGroup "fieldset" picking up styles intended only for other fieldsets, you can either override those styles with your "label, .radiogroup_fieldset { ... }" definition, or you can change your "fieldset { ... }" definition to ".widget_fieldset{ ... }" to specifically target any Fieldset elements other than the RadioGroup's. Previously, if there were any errors, the label tag was given the classname "labels_with_errors". Now, if there's errors, the RadioGroup "fieldset" tag is wrapped in a "span" tag which is given the classname "labels_with_errors". To ensure that any "labels_with_errors" styles are properly displayed around RadioGroups, you must add "display: block;" to your ".labels_with_errros{ ... }" definition. SEE ALSO
HTML::Widget::Element AUTHOR
Jess Robinson Yuval Kogman LICENSE
This library is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2007-03-01 HTML::Widget::Element::RadioGroup(3pm)