Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers How to count respon time max min avg for nginx logs? Post 303038113 by rdrtx1 on Sunday 25th of August 2019 09:44:48 PM
Old 08-25-2019
See updated of post # 3. mins, hrs max and avg included.

Last edited by RavinderSingh13; 02-28-2020 at 02:10 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

min and max value of process id

We are running a AIX 5.2 OS. Would anyone happen to know what the max value for a process id could be? Thanks jerardfjay :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerardfjay
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Iterate a min/max awk script over time-series temperature data

I'm trying to iterate a UNIX awk script that returns min/max temperature data for each day from a monthly weather data file (01_weath.dat). The temperature data is held in $5. The temps are reported each minute so each day contains 1440 temperature enteries. The below code has gotten me as far as... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgourley
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

get min, max and average value

hi! i have a file like the attachement. I'd like to get for each line the min, max and average values. (there is 255 values for each line) how can i get that ? i try this, is it right? BEGIN {FS = ","; OFS = ";";max=0;min=0;moy=0;total=0;freq=890} $0 !~ /Trace1:/ { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: riderman
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count time min/max/average for ping

I am redirecting my ping output to a file. The sample output is like this: 64 bytes from xx.xx.xx.167: icmp_seq=4490 ttl=116 3.75 ms 2011Jul12- 15 40 16 64 bytes from xx.xx.xx.167: icmp_seq=4491 ttl=116 5.29 ms 2011Jul12- 15 40 17 64 bytes from xx.xx.xx.167: icmp_seq=4492 ttl=116 4.88 ms... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: zorrox
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the average,min,max ,total count?

Hi , Below is my sample data,I have this 8 column(A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H) in csv file. A , B ,C ,D ,E ,F,G ,H 4141,127337,24,15,20,69,72.0,-3 4141,128864,24,15,20,65,66.0,-1 4141,910053,24,15,4,4,5.0,-1 4141,910383,24,15,22,3,4.0,-1 4141,496969,24,15,14,6,-24.0,-18... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinothsekark
7 Replies

6. AIX

Nmon max and avg for cpu and memory

Hi All, Anyone know how to capture the nmon avg and max cpu and memory for one of the AIX server for Monthly Utilization Report purposes ? Thanks. ---------- Post updated at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:07 AM ---------- if possible use shell script to count or sum... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckwan
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get the min avg and max with awk

aaa: 3 ms aaa: 2 ms aaa: 5 ms aaa: 10 ms .......... to get the 3 2 5 10 ...'s min avg and max something like min: 2 ms avg: 5 ms max: 10 ms (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to check response time from nginx logs

Hi, My goal is to monitor the response time from the access logs of nginx server. I am using gawk to print the needed fields - 'response time' and 'name of the service' from nginx logs. Command: gawk '($6 ~ /cloudservice/) {print $10, $6}' access.log Output: 0.645 /nc/cloudservice... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nshah11
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find min and max time taken from a log file

You have a log file as attached in sample input with various operations and time taken by each of them. Write a script to find the min and max time taken for each operation. Sample output is attached. Sample Input is given as below: operation1,83621 operation2,72321 operation3,13288... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chandan_Bose
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to count average and max respon time?

sorry i will revise first (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fajar_3t3
1 Replies
Audio::MPD::Common::Time(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Audio::MPD::Common::Time(3pm)

NAME
Audio::MPD::Common::Time - class representing time of current song VERSION
version 1.120881 DESCRIPTION
Audio::MPD::Common::Status returns some time information with the "time()" accessor. This information relates to the elapsed time of the current song, as well as the remaining and total time. This information is encapsulated in an Audio::MPD::Common::Time object. An Audio::MPD::Common::Time object does not update itself regularly, and thus should be used immediately. Note: one should never ever instantiate an Audio::MPD::Common::Time object directly - use the mpd modules instead. ATTRIBUTES
$time->time; The time passed to the constructor, used to compute all others values (see methods). It is the time value (on the "time" line) of what the MPD server returns to the status command. Defaults to "0:0". METHODS
my $str = $time->sofar; Return elapsed $time ("minutes:seconds" format). my $str = $time->left; Return remaining $time ("minutes:seconds" format). my $str = $time->left; Return total $time ("minutes:seconds" format). my $percent = $time->percent; Return elapsed $time (percentage, 1 digit). my $secs = $time->seconds_sofar; Return elapsed $time in seconds. my $secs = $time->seconds_left; Return remaining $time in seconds. my $secs = $time->seconds_total; Return total $time in seconds. my $mins = $time->sofar_mins; Return minutes part of elapsed $time. my $secs = $time->sofar_secs; Return seconds part of elapsed $time. my $mins = $time->left_mins; Return minutes part of remaining $time. my $secs = $time->left_secs; Return seconds part of remaining $time. my $mins = $time->total_mins; Return minutes part of total $time. my $mins = $time->total_secs; Return seconds part of total $time. AUTHOR
Jerome Quelin COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Jerome Quelin. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-01 Audio::MPD::Common::Time(3pm)