Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Issues installing inotify-tools on RedHat Linux Post 303037546 by mohtashims on Monday 5th of August 2019 12:38:52 PM
Old 08-05-2019
I have root access however, mostly banks are not open to github (external URLs) for security reasons. I will discuss with the security if that is not a NORM.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing RedHat Linux 7

Hey everybody. Its been awhile since I last posted but in short I am now in posession of RedHat Linux 7.0 which I got from a book called the RedHat 7 Bible. As this is not an official distribution I cannot get product support from RedHat so I decided to try here. I have three computers. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheGoof
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing driver in linux redhat... what am I doing wrong?

I am trying to install this driver: http://www.asus.com/support/download/selectftp.aspx?l1_id=1&l2_id=15&l3_id=15&m_id=1&f_name=5702_558.zip~zaqwedc hoping it will correct my problem with my ethernet card. I am following the instructions in the text file that came with download... it says to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Minnesota Red
7 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Linux Redhat ES 4.0 - DNS Config Issues

Hello all, I've a very strange thing hapenning in my Sys, I've configured the IP, DNS eveything for my internat connection, but Im only able to browse Redhat.com websites. I cant open anyother site!!! :eek: Im sure the internet is configured 'coz it displays the list of avail updates for... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: AbhijithS
11 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Installing packages on Redhat 5.5: rpmlib issues

Hi there I'm having trouble with a remote Red Hat server. We are busy with an Oracle 11g installation on this box and going through the list of required packages, etc. The installation required elfutils-libelf-devel-0.148. When I try to install that I get the following error; rpm -i... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: notreallyhere
6 Replies

5. Red Hat

How to install expect after installing tcl on Redhat Linux

Hi, I have install tcl and then expect but I am getting below ouput while trying which expect which expect /usr/bin/which: no expect in (/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin) I have copied both in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish_1678
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

RedHat Linux GUI Issues

hi all i have installed Windows 7 first. then i installed linux on dual partations... i am booting both of them through dual boot... but when i start linux its only working well with CUI, when i used commands like startx or changed the initd to 5 then its loading the GUI interface of RedHat... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nikhil Dethe
9 Replies

7. Red Hat

Installing PHP tools using RPM in Redhat Linux

Hi there, I am trying to install few PHP tools in my Linux server by creating RPMs from source ( tar.gz) files. The issue here is that the tar.gz files does not have a configure file and so I am not able to do ./configure make install opertations. I tried downloading src.rpms of these tools,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vicky81
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issues installing RubyGems on Linux

Hi, I am getting error installing rubygems as shown below: $ pwd /ticket/tools/binaries/rubygems-2.6.12 $ sudo ruby setup.rb password for redmine: <internal:gem_prelude>:4:in `require': cannot load such file -- rubygems.rb (LoadError) from <internal:gem_prelude>:4:in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hotfolder with inotify-tools, loop FOR not working

I can not understand why this little script with a loop processes only one file. At boot in /etc/rc.local i wrote: /usr/local/bin/./myscript & This is myscript: #!/bin/bash while inotifywait -e create /HOTFOLDER/ ; do for fullname in /HOTFOLDER/*.xlsx; do if !... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasaico
22 Replies
NWBOCREATE(8)							    nwbocreate							     NWBOCREATE(8)

NAME
nwbocreate - Create a NetWare Bindery Object SYNOPSIS
nwbocreate [ -h ] [ -S server ] [ -U user name ] [ -P password | -n ] [ -C ] [ -o object name ] [ -t type ] [ -r read-flag ] [ -w write- flag ] DESCRIPTION
nwbocreate creates the specified NetWare Bindery Object. nwbocreate looks up the file $HOME/.nwclient to find a file server, a user name and possibly a password. See nwclient(5) for more informa- tion. Please note that the access permissions of $HOME/.nwclient MUST be 600 for security reasons. OPTIONS
-h -h is used to print out a short help text. -S server server is the name of the server you want to use. -U user user is the user name to use for login. -P password password is the password to use for login. If neither -n nor -P are given, and the user has no open connection to the server, nwbocreate prompts for a password. -n -n should be given if no password is required for the login. -C By default, passwords are converted to uppercase before they are sent to the server, because most servers require this. You can turn off this conversion by -C. -o object name The name of the object to be created. -t object type The type of the object. Object type must be specified as a decimal value. Common values are 1 for user objects, 2 for group objects and 3 for print queues. Other values are allowed, but are usually used for specialized applications. -r read-flag -w write-flag Read security and write security may each have one of the following values: ANYONE: Anyone may access the object LOGGED: Anyone who is logged in may access the object OBJECT: Anyone who is logged in as the object or SUPERVISOR equivalent may access the object SUPERVISOR: Anyone who is logged in as SUPERVISOR equivalent may access the object NETWARE: Only the Bindery may access the object AUTHORS
nwbocreate was written by Volker Lendecke with the corresponding Caldera utility in mind. See the Changes file of ncpfs for other contribu- tors. nwbocreate 7/9/1996 NWBOCREATE(8)