Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Grep multi line with keyword ? Post 303037530 by RudiC on Sunday 4th of August 2019 04:07:23 PM
Old 08-04-2019
Not clear. Do you want to print the entire paragraph from Recieve Data From Amazon down to [INFO][SendSMSServlet]Process time IF that specific msn number is within? How do you supply the msn number, in a variable?

Not the slightest attempts / ideas / thoughts from your side?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

multiple search keyword in grep

Dear All, I have a file containing info like TID:0903 asdfasldjflsdjf TID:0945 hjhjhkhkhkh TID:2045 hjhjhkhkhkh TID:1945 hjhjhkhkhkh TID:2045 hjhjhkhkhkh I need to show only lines containing TID:0903 asdfasldjflsdjf TID:0945 hjhjhkhkhkh TID:2045 hjhjhkhkhkh TID:2045 hjhjhkhkhkh ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: saifurshaon
11 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep multi line.

How to grep multi line. My LOg. . . . . 2010-04-23 02:17:02,419 INFO - -MsgCode = 00903 2010-04-23 02:17:02,420 INFO - - end processABCD126 2010-04-23 02:17:02,420 DEBUG - try to get message=ERROR_NOT_AUTHORIZED_TO_USE_SERVICE 2010-04-23 02:17:02,420 DEBUG - got message=Test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

read the first 10 lines below a keyword found by grep

Hello Everyone, i need to read specific number of lines ( always serialized ; i.e from 10 to 20 or from 34 to 44 ) in a file , where the first line is found by grep 'ing a keyword. example file.txt ------------------------------------------------------------------ --header this is the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: alain.kazan
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conditional Multi-Line Grep Problem

Hi, I have a very large file I want to extract lines from. I'm hoping Grep can do the job, but I'm running into problems. I want to return all lines that match a pattern. However, if the following line of a matched line contains the word "Raw" I want to return that line as well. Is this... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: redbluefish
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep the line with error where keyword in next line is known.

If a file consists of a thousands of line. There is a error line in the file which exists just before the line with word "Manish". How could I write a script to grep the line with error. Ex:- If I have a UNIX file which contains the following: bash-3.2$ cat unix.txt Unix (officially... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manishdivs
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find/xargs/*grep: find multi-line empty "try-catch" blocks - eg, missing ; not in a commented block

How can I recursively find all files in a directory and print out the file and first line number of any text blocks that match the below cases? This would seem to involve find, xargs, *grep, regex, etc. In summary, I want to find so-called empty "try-catch blocks" that do not contain code... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lifechamp
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi-line filtering based on multi-line pattern in a file

I have a file with data records separated by multiple equals signs, as below. ========== RECORD 1 ========== RECORD 2 DATA LINE ========== RECORD 3 ========== RECORD 4 DATA LINE ========== RECORD 5 DATA LINE ========== I need to filter out all data from this file where the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Finja
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to grep multi line with keyword ?

Hi All. how to grep with same keyword. 23-07-2012 15:15:30,117 ::: Recieve Message From Commadu ::: .. ... .... 23-07-2012 16:15:28,481 ::: Recieve Message From Commadu ::: 23-07-2012 16:15:28,481 IP : 127.0.0.1 | msg =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search for a Keyword in file and replace another keyword or add at the end of line

Hi I want to implement something like this: if( keyword1 exists) then check if(keyword2 exists in the same line) then replace keyword 2 with New_Keyword else Add New_Keyword at the end of line end if eg: Check for Keyword JUNGLE and add/replace... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dashing201
7 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with reformat single-line multi-fasta into multi-line multi-fasta

Input File: >Seq1 ASDADAFASFASFADGSDGFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSD >Seq2 SDASDAQEQWEQeqAdfaasd >Seq3 ASDSALGHIUDFJANCAGPATHLACJHPAUTYNJKG ...... Desired Output File >Seq1 ASDADAFASF ASFADGSDGF SDFSDFSDFS DFSDFSDFSD FSDFSDFSDF SD >Seq2 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
4 Replies
Amazon::SQS::Simple(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Amazon::SQS::Simple(3pm)

NAME
Amazon::SQS::Simple - OO API for accessing the Amazon Simple Queue Service SYNOPSIS
use Amazon::SQS::Simple; my $access_key = 'foo'; # Your AWS Access Key ID my $secret_key = 'bar'; # Your AWS Secret Key # Create an SQS object my $sqs = new Amazon::SQS::Simple($access_key, $secret_key); # Create a new queue my $q = $sqs->CreateQueue('queue_name'); # Send a message $q->SendMessage('Hello world!'); # Retrieve a message my $msg = $q->ReceiveMessage(); print $msg->MessageBody() # Hello world! # Delete the message $q->DeleteMessage($msg->ReceiptHandle()); # Delete the queue $q->Delete(); INTRODUCTION
Amazon::SQS::Simple is an OO API for the Amazon Simple Queue Service. IMPORTANT
This version of Amazon::SQS::Simple defaults to work against version 2009-02-01 of the SQS API. Earlier API versions may or may not work. CONSTRUCTOR
new($access_key, $secret_key, [%opts]) Constructs a new Amazon::SQS::Simple object $access_key is your Amazon Web Services access key. $secret_key is your Amazon Web Services secret key. If you don't have either of these credentials, visit <http://aws.amazon.com/>. Options for new: Timeout => SECONDS Set the HTTP user agent's timeout (default is 180 seconds) Version => VERSION_STRING Specifies the SQS API version you wish to use. E.g.: my $sqs = new Amazon::SQS::Simple($access_key, $secret_key, Version => '2008-01-01'); METHODS
GetQueue($queue_endpoint) Gets the queue with the given endpoint. Returns a "Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue" object. (See Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue for details.) CreateQueue($queue_name, [%opts]) Creates a new queue with the given name. Returns a "Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue" object. (See Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue for details.) Options for CreateQueue: DefaultVisibilityTimeout => SECONDS Set the default visibility timeout for this queue ListQueues([%opts]) Gets a list of all your current queues. Returns an array of "Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue" objects. (See Amazon::SQS::Simple::Queue for details.) Options for ListQueues: QueueNamePrefix => STRING Only those queues whose name begins with the specified string are returned. FUNCTIONS
No functions are exported by default; if you want to use them, export them in your use line: use Amazon::SQS::Simple qw( timestamp ); timestamp($seconds) Takes a time in seconds since the epoch and returns a formatted timestamp suitable for using in a Timestamp or Expires optional method parameter. STANDARD OPTIONS
The following options can be supplied with any of the listed methods. AWSAccessKeyId => STRING The AWS Access Key Id to use with the method call. If not provided, Amazon::SQS::Simple uses the value passed to the constructor. SecretKey => STRING The Secret Key to use with the method call. If not provided, Amazon::SQS::Simple uses the value passed to the constructor. Timestamp => TIMESTAMP All methods are automatically given a timestamp of the time at which they are called, but you can override this value if you need to. The value for this key should be a timestamp as returned by the Amazon::SQS::Simple::timestamp() function. You generally do not need to supply this option. Expires => TIMESTAMP All methods are automatically given a timestamp of the time at which they are called. You can alternatively set an expiry time by providing an Expires option. The value for this key should be a timestamp as returned by the "Amazon::SQS::Simple::timestamp()" function. You generally do not need to supply this option. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Bill Alford wrote the code to support basic functionality of older API versions in release 0.9. AUTHOR
Copyright 2007-2008 Simon Whitaker <swhitaker@cpan.org> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-03-31 Amazon::SQS::Simple(3pm)