Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Chip Hall Of Fame...
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Chip Hall Of Fame... Post 303037405 by wisecracker on Wednesday 31st of July 2019 03:27:28 PM
Old 07-31-2019
Hi Don...

Texas Instruments Digital Micromirror Device and Computer Cowboys Sh-Boom Processor, never heard of either.
All the others I have either read about, handled, programmed, built with or used in a professional capacity.

Bazza...

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Hardware

CUP CHIP and CPU ID

Hi All, What is the difference between CPU CHIP and CUP ID on SUN/ Oracle M5000 servers.. Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
1 Replies
TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs(3pm)

NAME
TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs - a pattern factory that uses Chip Lawrences Gibbs program SYNOPSIS
my $patterngen = TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs->new(-seq_file=>'sequences.fa', -binary => '/Programs/Gibbs-1.0/bin/Gibbs' -nr_hits => 24, -motif_length => [8, 9, 10], -additional_params => '-x -r -e'); my $pfm = $patterngen->pattern(); # $pfm is now a TFBS::Matrix::PFM object DESCRIPTION
TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs builds position frequency matrices using an advanced Gibbs sampling algorithm implemented in external Gibbs program by Chip Lawrence. The algorithm can produce multiple patterns from a single set of sequences. new Title : new Usage : my $db = TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs->new(%args); Function: the constructor for the TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs object Returns : a TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs object Args : This method takes named arguments; you must specify one of the following three -seq_list # a reference to an array of strings # and/or Bio::Seq objects # or -seq_stream # A Bio::SeqIO object # or -seq_file # the name of the fasta file containing # all the sequences Other arguments are: -binary # a fully qualified path to Gibbs executable # OPTIONAL: default 'Gibbs' -nr_hits # a presumed number of pattern occurences in the # sequence set: it can be a single integer, e.g. # -nr_hits => 24 , or a reference to an array of # integers, e.g -nr_hits => [12, 24, 36] -motif_length # an expected length of motif in nucleotides: # it can be a single integer, e.g. # -motif_length => 8 , or a reference to an # array ofintegers, e.g -motif_length => [8..12] -additional_params # a string containing additional # command-line switches for the # Gibbs program pattern all_patterns patternSet The three methods listed above are used for the retrieval of patterns, and are common to all TFBS::PatternGen::* classes. Please see TFBS::PatternGen for details. perl v5.14.2 2008-01-24 TFBS::PatternGen::Gibbs(3pm)