Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Similar Threads Redesign for UNIX.com Post 303037270 by Neo on Sunday 28th of July 2019 01:47:42 AM
Old 07-28-2019
Update:
  1. Added similar thread count and item numbers to each entry.
  2. Added "total replies" to summary text (at the end).
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Similar Threads - a new vB3 feature for UNIX.COM

Note the new feature on UNIX.COM, many thread at the bottom of the page have a new feature: Similiar Threads Here is an example on one of Perderabo's posts: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=16337 Kudos to the vB folks for this built-in feature!! Neo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need a Unix OS similar to HP-UX

Hi, I am trying to quickly learn Unix because I am going to be using HP-UX soon. Problem is I can't find download HP-UX. Does anyone know a Unix OS I can download that is more like HP-UX? I'm running windows vista at the moment. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: budz
3 Replies

3. Programming

Similar functions in unix

Hi, I am windows programer. I have very basic knowledge of Unix OS. I have written an application in Windows which consists of Win32 API namely WideCharToMultiByte(..) and MultiByteToWideChar(..). I am interested to deploy my application in unix platform henceforth I need to know IS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dayakarr
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Similar Threads: More UNIX and Linux Forum Topics You Might Find Helpful Update

Today I change the DB and the PHP code and rebuilt the database for similar threads at the end of each post, increasing from a max of 5 to a max of 10 similar threads per post: More UNIX and Linux Forum Topics You Might Find Helpful It was quite easy to do: 1. Increased the max size of... (17 Replies)
17 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Similar Threads for Man Pages - In Development

FYI, I have been quietly updating the man page database adding "similar threads" for man pages. STEP 1: Full Text MySQL DB Search Matches The first step, after creating the DB columns, was to process each of the nearly 400K man pages and do a full text mysql search, match and score... (10 Replies)
10 Replies
CURLOPT_SSLVERSION(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options					     CURLOPT_SSLVERSION(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_SSLVERSION - set preferred TLS/SSL version SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION, long version); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long as parameter to control which version of SSL/TLS to attempt to use. Use one of the available defines for this purpose. The available options are: CURL_SSLVERSION_DEFAULT The default action. This will attempt to figure out the remote SSL protocol version. CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1 TLSv1.x CURL_SSLVERSION_SSLv2 SSLv2 CURL_SSLVERSION_SSLv3 SSLv3 CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_0 TLSv1.0 (Added in 7.34.0) CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_1 TLSv1.1 (Added in 7.34.0) CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_2 TLSv1.2 (Added in 7.34.0) CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1_3 TLSv1.3 (Added in 7.52.0) CURL_SSLVERSION_MAX_DEFAULT The flag defines maximum supported TLS version as TLSv1.2 or default value from SSL library. Only library NSS currently allows to get maximum supported TLS version. (Added in 7.54.0) CURL_SSLVERSION_MAX_TLSv1_0 The flag defines maximum supported TLS version as TLSv1.0. (Added in 7.54.0) CURL_SSLVERSION_MAX_TLSv1_1 The flag defines maximum supported TLS version as TLSv1.1. (Added in 7.54.0) CURL_SSLVERSION_MAX_TLSv1_2 The flag defines maximum supported TLS version as TLSv1.2. (Added in 7.54.0) CURL_SSLVERSION_MAX_TLSv1_3 The flag defines maximum supported TLS version as TLSv1.3. (Added in 7.54.0) DEFAULT
CURL_SSLVERSION_DEFAULT PROTOCOLS
All TLS based protocols: HTTPS, FTPS, IMAPS, POP3S, SMTPS etc. EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "https://example.com"); /* ask libcurl to use TLS version 1.1 or later */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_SSLVERSION, CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1.1 | CURL_SSLVERSION_MAX_DEFAULT); /* Perform the request */ curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
SSLv2 is disabled by default since 7.18.1. Other SSL versions availability may vary depending on which backend libcurl has been built to use. SSLv3 is disabled by default since 7.39.0. RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_USE_SSL(3), CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION(3), CURLOPT_IPRESOLVE(3) libcurl 7.54.0 December 13, 2016 CURLOPT_SSLVERSION(3)