Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Similar Threads Redesign for UNIX.com Post 303037270 by Neo on Sunday 28th of July 2019 01:47:42 AM
Old 07-28-2019
Update:
  1. Added similar thread count and item numbers to each entry.
  2. Added "total replies" to summary text (at the end).
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Similar Threads - a new vB3 feature for UNIX.COM

Note the new feature on UNIX.COM, many thread at the bottom of the page have a new feature: Similiar Threads Here is an example on one of Perderabo's posts: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=16337 Kudos to the vB folks for this built-in feature!! Neo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need a Unix OS similar to HP-UX

Hi, I am trying to quickly learn Unix because I am going to be using HP-UX soon. Problem is I can't find download HP-UX. Does anyone know a Unix OS I can download that is more like HP-UX? I'm running windows vista at the moment. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: budz
3 Replies

3. Programming

Similar functions in unix

Hi, I am windows programer. I have very basic knowledge of Unix OS. I have written an application in Windows which consists of Win32 API namely WideCharToMultiByte(..) and MultiByteToWideChar(..). I am interested to deploy my application in unix platform henceforth I need to know IS... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dayakarr
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Similar Threads: More UNIX and Linux Forum Topics You Might Find Helpful Update

Today I change the DB and the PHP code and rebuilt the database for similar threads at the end of each post, increasing from a max of 5 to a max of 10 similar threads per post: More UNIX and Linux Forum Topics You Might Find Helpful It was quite easy to do: 1. Increased the max size of... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
17 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?