Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Bash script to add multiple resources to NFS pacemaker cluster Post 303037214 by Chubler_XL on Thursday 25th of July 2019 11:05:51 PM
Old 07-26-2019
Is this what your after, remove echo to implement if it matches what you want.

Code:
nfsenv="nfs-b2b-hg"
nfsoptions="rw,sync,no_root_squash"
lv=exports
mt="/nfs"
nfsgrp=nfsgroup
dirs_list="media hotdrive images"
clispec_list="10.16.8.0/255.255.255.0 10.1.0.0/255.255.0.0 10.91.0.0/255.255.0.0"

for clispec in $clispec_list
do
   clrm=${clispec#*.}
   clrm=.${clrm#*.}
   clispec2=${clispec%$clrm}

for dirs in $dirs_list
   do
      echo pcs resource create $nfsenv-$dirs-$clispec2 clientspec=$clispec options=$nfsoptions directory=$mt/$lv/$dirs fsid=1 --group $nfsgrp
   done
done

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

cluster setup and nfs

hello, During the cluster installation, we are required to enter a cluster name. When this name is used? I have a shared disk between those 2 nodes. To test NFS failover, what should I do? PS: I am using VCS 5 thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash script to rename multiple directories

Hello I have a directory structure with year in format 4 digits, e.g 2009, below which is month format 1 or 2 digits, e.g 1 or 12, blow which is day format 1 or 2 digits, e.g 1 or 31. I want to change the names of lots of directories to the be Year - 4 digits , e.g 2009 - No change here... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: garethsays
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple Variables for BASH script

Hello, I am new to the whole "scripting" thing. Below is the script that I have so far and where i need the Variables to go (VAR#) #!/bin/bash #Sample Script VAR1= echo "Choose an option: 1) Create a file. 2) Delete a file. 3) Move a file." read VAR1 case $VAR1 in 1) echo "Pick... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eclerget
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script to copy timestamps of multiple files

Hi, I have a bunch of media files in a directory that have been converted (from MTS to MOV format), so my directory contains something like this: clip1.mts clip1.mov clip2.mts clip2.mov The problem is that the .mov files that have been created have the timestamps of the conversion task,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Krakus
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

NFS service not started in Redhat Cluster

Hi All, Need your help to resolve below error in cluter. Sep 9 05:37:30 node2 rgmanager: Starting disabled service service:Prod_Service Sep 9 05:37:30 node2 rgmanager: HA LVM: Improper setup detected Sep 9 05:37:30 node2 rgmanager: * initrd image needs to be newer than lvm.conf... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nitinredekar
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mount NFS Share On NFS Client via bash script.

I need a help of good people with effective bash script to mount nfs shared, By the way I did the searches, since i haven't found that someone wrote a script like this in the past, I'm sure it will serve more people. The scenario as follow: An NFS Client with Daily CRON , running bash script... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Brian.t
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Loop through multiple files in bash script

Hi Everybody, I'm a newbie to shell scripting, and I'd appreciate some help. I have a bunch of .txt files that have some unwanted content. I want to remove lines 1-3 and 1028-1098. #!/bin/bash for '*.txt' in <path to folder> do sed '1,3 d' "$f"; sed '1028,1098 d' "$f"; done I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BabyNuke
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

PaceMaker Cluster Fence Device

I have 2 VM's setup with a shared VMware disk running RHEL 7.1 (just updated to 7.2 with yum update), and would like to know what is the easiest Fence device to implement for testing purposes. Apparently, I need a fence device before my IP resources will come online. I have the cluster... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
1 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
ptest [-?Vv] -[Xxp] {other options} DESCRIPTION
ptest - Calculate the cluster's response to the supplied cluster state Superceeded by crm_simulate and likely to be removed in a future release OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -S, --simulate Simulate the transition's execution to find invalid graphs -s, --show-scores Display resource allocation scores -U, --show-utilization Display utilization information -a, --all-actions Display all possible actions - even ones not part of the transition graph -L, --live-check Connect to the CIB and use the current contents as input -X, --xml-text=value Retrieve XML from the supplied string -x, --xml-file=value Retrieve XML from the named file -I, --save-input=value Save the input to the named file -G, --save-graph=value Save the transition graph (XML format) to the named file -D, --save-dotfile=value Save the transition graph (DOT format) to the named file AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)