Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Business origins - MalWareBytes - interesting read Post 303037135 by MadeInGermany on Wednesday 24th of July 2019 12:07:40 PM
Old 07-24-2019
Thanks to Microsoft the antivirus market is so profitable. (LUnix is a party pooper.)
And a big thanks to all the humans who naively click on everything; this is how the economy works!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Some interesting questions

Hello All, I have some questions; 1) process1 | process2, A)now if I kill process2 what happens to process1? B) if I kill process1 what happens to process2? 2) Why kill -9 is a strong kill? If possible I would like to know what happens internally. 3) What a pipe actually do, in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: willhunter
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

interesting problem

Hi, I am new in this forum and I am glad to be a part of it. I have a problem that has two parts: 1/ extract just the timestamp from a filename: for example, I have a file called 'sales20080226144525.txt' and I want to extract just the '20080226144525' part out of it. 2/ Now, take that... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChicagoBlues
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour

Could you “crontab” it to run every 10 minutes on work days (Mo - Fr) between 08:00 and 18:00 i know to run every 10 mints but can any one guide me how to achieve the above one (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venikathir
2 Replies
send_sound(1)						      General Commands Manual						     send_sound(1)

NAME
send_sound - play an audio file SYNOPSIS
[-format_switch] [] [] [] [] [] DESCRIPTION
This command plays an audio file. is the command used when you double-click an audio file from the HP VUE File Manager. The file begins playing, according to the settings of the Audio Control Panel. is one these formats: Sun file format NeXT file format Microsoft RIFF Waveform file format MuLaw format ALaw linear 16-bit format offset (unsigned) linear 8-bit format linear 8-bit format If you omit the filename with this option, plays the audio data from plays the file on the output of an audio server identified by system which is either a system name or a TCP/IP address. plays the file the number of times you supply. Note that you cannot use this option if the source is a filename is required. plays file with the priority you supply, either or sets the sample rate of the source audio. plays the audio file at the sampling rate you enter. plays a stereo file. This option is needed only for a raw data file with stereo data. AUTHOR
was developed by HP. NeXT is a trademark of NeXT Computers, Inc. Microsoft is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. SEE ALSO
audio(5), asecure(1M), aserver(1M), attributes(1), convert(1). send_sound(1)