Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Business origins - MalWareBytes - interesting read Post 303037135 by MadeInGermany on Wednesday 24th of July 2019 12:07:40 PM
Old 07-24-2019
Thanks to Microsoft the antivirus market is so profitable. (LUnix is a party pooper.)
And a big thanks to all the humans who naively click on everything; this is how the economy works!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Some interesting questions

Hello All, I have some questions; 1) process1 | process2, A)now if I kill process2 what happens to process1? B) if I kill process1 what happens to process2? 2) Why kill -9 is a strong kill? If possible I would like to know what happens internally. 3) What a pipe actually do, in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: willhunter
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

interesting problem

Hi, I am new in this forum and I am glad to be a part of it. I have a problem that has two parts: 1/ extract just the timestamp from a filename: for example, I have a file called 'sales20080226144525.txt' and I want to extract just the '20080226144525' part out of it. 2/ Now, take that... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChicagoBlues
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour

Could you “crontab” it to run every 10 minutes on work days (Mo - Fr) between 08:00 and 18:00 i know to run every 10 mints but can any one guide me how to achieve the above one (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venikathir
2 Replies
HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft(3pm)

NAME
HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft - access to Microsoft cookies files SYNOPSIS
use LWP; use HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft; use Win32::TieRegistry(Delimiter => "/"); my $cookies_dir = $Registry-> {"CUser/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Explorer/Shell Folders/Cookies"}; $cookie_jar = HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft->new( file => "$cookies_dir\index.dat", 'delayload' => 1, ); my $browser = LWP::UserAgent->new; $browser->cookie_jar( $cookie_jar ); DESCRIPTION
This is a subclass of "HTTP::Cookies" which loads Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.x and 6.x for Windows (MSIE) cookie files. See the documentation for HTTP::Cookies. METHODS
The following methods are provided: $cookie_jar = HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft->new; The constructor takes hash style parameters. In addition to the regular HTTP::Cookies parameters, HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft recognizes the following: delayload: delay loading of cookie data until a request is actually made. This results in faster runtime unless you use most of the cookies since only the domain's cookie data is loaded on demand. CAVEATS
Please note that the code DOESN'T support saving to the MSIE cookie file format. AUTHOR
Johnny Lee <typo_pl@hotmail.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002 Johnny Lee This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2011-02-27 HTTP::Cookies::Microsoft(3pm)