Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Business origins - MalWareBytes - interesting read Post 303037108 by hicksd8 on Tuesday 23rd of July 2019 02:23:59 PM
Old 07-23-2019
Business origins - MalWareBytes - interesting read

Interesting to read about the origin of the MalWareBytes company.

Link from BBC Business news:

'I kept my multimillion dollar business secret' - BBC News
These 4 Users Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Some interesting questions

Hello All, I have some questions; 1) process1 | process2, A)now if I kill process2 what happens to process1? B) if I kill process1 what happens to process2? 2) Why kill -9 is a strong kill? If possible I would like to know what happens internally. 3) What a pipe actually do, in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: willhunter
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

interesting problem

Hi, I am new in this forum and I am glad to be a part of it. I have a problem that has two parts: 1/ extract just the timestamp from a filename: for example, I have a file called 'sales20080226144525.txt' and I want to extract just the '20080226144525' part out of it. 2/ Now, take that... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ChicagoBlues
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

Cron entry for every 10 mints on business day business hour

Could you “crontab” it to run every 10 minutes on work days (Mo - Fr) between 08:00 and 18:00 i know to run every 10 mints but can any one guide me how to achieve the above one (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venikathir
2 Replies
Business::ISBN::Data(3) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Business::ISBN::Data(3)

NAME
Business::ISBN::Data - data pack for Business::ISBN SYNOPSIS
see Business::ISBN DESCRIPTION
You don't need to load this module yourself in most cases. "Business::ISBN" will load it when it loads. These data are generated from the RangeMessage.xml file provided by the ISBN Agency. You can retrieve this yourself at <http://www.isbn-international.org/agency?rmxml=1>. This file is included as part of the distribution and should be installed at ~lib/Business/ISBN/RangeMessage.xml. If you want to use a different RangeMessage.xml file, you can set the "ISBN_RANGE_MESSAGE" environment variable to the alternate location before you load "Business::ISBN". This way, you can use the latest (or even earlier) data without having to install something new or wait for an update to this module. If the default RangeMessage.xml or your alternate one is not available, the module falls back to data included in Data.pm. However, that data is likely to be older data. The data are in %Business::ISBN::country_data (although the "country" part is historical). If you want to see where the data are from, check $Business::ISBN::country_data{_source}. SOURCE AVAILABILITY
This module lives in the Github repository with Business::ISBN: git://github.com/briandfoy/business--isbn.git If you have something to add, create a fork on Github and send a pull request. AUTHOR
brian d foy, "<bdfoy@cpan.org>" Yakov Shafranovich updated the data in October 2008. Daniel Jakubik updated the data in July 2012. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2002-2012, brian d foy, All Rights Reserved. You may redistribute this under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2012-07-26 Business::ISBN::Data(3)