Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Unable to open input kickstart file curl#37 Post 303036918 by Sumanthsv on Wednesday 17th of July 2019 07:02:44 AM
Old 07-17-2019
HI rbatte1,

Thanks for the reply.
I have removed the extra white spaces in the kickstart file, which resolved the issue

Thanks

Last edited by rbatte1; 07-17-2019 at 01:39 PM..
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Sumanthsv For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

kickstart output/input

Hello Linux gurus! Ive got a RedHat EnterP. 4 kickstart server that is also running RedHat EnterP 4. It is working as i should and no problem at all. However, now i want to run a little script with output and input. Ive read up a bit and what i realized is that a input in %pre phase is not a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: maskot
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SP2-0310 unable to open file

Hi , We are running Oracle 8.1.7 on HP-UX B.11.00. Recently we have upgraded Oracle from 8.0.6. to 8.1.7. Almost all the shell script we use has the Sqlplus as sqlplus -s @/apps/prod/sql/xxxx.sql > /apps/prod/log/xxxx.out . However we receive the error SP2-0310: unable to open file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guru_2007
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to open .sql file

Hi , I am running Oracle 8.1.7 on HP-UX B.11.00. Recently I have upgraded Oracle from 8.0.6. to 8.1.7. Almost all the shell script has the Sqlplus as sqlplus -s @/apps/prod/sql/xxxx.sql > /apps/prod/log/xxxx.out . However I receive the error SP2-0310: unable to open file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananth.p
2 Replies

4. Solaris

unable to open a .log(4MB) file in vi

am unable to open a .log file which is 4MB size. (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatramana
18 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to delete an open file

I am working on a unix server. I killed all the processes with my id on the machine. After that I tried to delete a file, I got an error:- file not removed.Text File busy. Deletion of directory prompted:- Directory not empty. Can anyone help me regarding this...??? Thanks, Vikas (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikasrout
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

PCC-F-NOERRFILE, unable to open error message file

Hi, I was compiling few C programs in the unix server and getting the following error message rm: /home/a0xxx28/AVT/SEEDLIBRARYDB/LIB/*.a non-existent proc MODE=ANSI CODE=ANSI_C INCLUDE=/home/a0xxx28/PVT/SEEDLIBRARYDB/INCLUDE INCLUDE=/home/a0xxx28/PVT/SEEDLIBRARY/INCLUDE ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kavithakuttyk
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

unable to open / create any file in vi

Hi, I am unable to create/open any file in vi editor for normal user, though using root I am able to create/open any file, using redhat 5.5, example vi test it showing nothing after entering command (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unable to open a file in perl

Not able to open a file using this code why not? use strict; use warnings; my $file = "verInfo.txt"; unless(open FILE, $file) { # Die with error message # if we can't open it. die "\nUnable to open $file\n"; } my $line = <FILE>; print $line; close FILE; (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srijith
7 Replies

9. Solaris

./curl -V showing fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

Hi Guys, I am facing this Error bash-2.03$ ./curl -V ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory Killed bash-2.03$ while executing ./curl -V in /opt/sfw/bin directory. I am using Sun Solaris 10. which package upgrage can give me this missing... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

HELP - loop a curl command with different variables from input file

Hi guys! Kind of new to bash scripting and now I'm stuck. I need to curl with these variables: "{ \"nodename\": \"$1\", \"ipaddress\": \"$2\", \"poolname\": \"$3\", \"port\": \"$4\", \"loadbalancer\" : \"$5\" }" and my input_file.txt contains server001 10.10.10.01 serverpool1 80... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yort
4 Replies
CURLINFO_LOCAL_PORT(3)					     curl_easy_getinfo options					    CURLINFO_LOCAL_PORT(3)

NAME
CURLINFO_LOCAL_PORT - get the latest local port number SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_getinfo(CURL *handle, CURLINFO_LOCAL_PORT, long *portp); DESCRIPTION
Pass a pointer to a long to receive the local port number of the most recent connection done with this curl handle. PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
{ CURL *curl; CURLcode res; curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com/"); res = curl_easy_perform(curl); if(CURLE_OK == res) { long port; res = curl_easy_getinfo(curl, CURLINFO_LOCAL_PORT, &port); if(CURLE_OK == res) { printf("We used local port: %ld ", port); } } curl_easy_cleanup(curl); } return 0; } AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.21.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
curl_easy_getinfo(3), curl_easy_setopt(3), CURLINFO_PRIMARY_PORT(3), CURLINFO_LOCAL_IP(3), libcurl 7.54.0 March 16, 2017 CURLINFO_LOCAL_PORT(3)