Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Always giving the answers as 1 Post 303036637 by MadeInGermany on Friday 5th of July 2019 01:19:11 PM
Old 07-05-2019
Yes, MyList.append(value) must be indented, otherwise it is after the loop!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I Need Some (help)answers Asap

can someone explain the meaning of the following shell commands: 1. who / wc -l 2. who / sort > user_names 3. cat students > new_students 4. current_day='date / cut -cl-3' i would also appreciated if you could tell me some things about the umask 1. what is a good umask value and why? 2.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dakis
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

basic script for yes and no answers

What is the basic syntax for a script that says do you want to do this? y - execute this n - end not y or n - end and print this for example if I want to run this: "Do you want to start this process?" answer if y,Y, or yes then run the following script (do I put the script with... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: llsmr777
10 Replies

3. Solaris

expecting answers for these questions?

hi all plese clarify me in the following area. 1. What is the default NFS version in solaris 5.10. If it is 3, then why it asks me to specify "-o vers=3" keyword while i am mounting a share from a RHEL 5.1 Server? 2. Can someone give the link to download packages for accessing "ntfs"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question and answers

Hello All, I need to prepare for interview. Can any body help me with interview question and answers pls.. Regards, Sam (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
2 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need answers for these shell programs.....

1. Write a shell script to print the file names of all files having .txt extension of a given directory after converting to uppercase letters. The input (directory name) should be given as command line argument. The script will also check whether sufficient arguments are passed or not and whether... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sandeep148
1 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Need answers for these shell programs.....

1. Write a shell script to print the file names of all files having .txt extension of a given directory after converting to uppercase letters. The input (directory name) should be given as command line argument. The script will also check whether sufficient arguments are passed or not and whether... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandeep148
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need answers urgently!!

hello guys!! need 1 favour from u all.. Can u jst tell me the answers for these ques?? 1. ls - l _____ : command to return all files that end with single digit and those with TXT extension 2. ls -l report* _______ : command to return all files that start with the word RPT except those with LOG... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gan_7
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Answers for few objective questions.

Hi Unix geniuses, I need your help for the answers of few objective Q&A. i dont know if my answers are correct or not. So i really need your help to provide the answers which will help me in unix programming. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
1 Replies
json::write(n)							       JSON							    json::write(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
json::write - JSON generation SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.5 package require json::write ?1? ::json::write indented ::json::write indented flag ::json::write aligned ::json::write aligned flag ::json::write string s ::json::write array arg... ::json::write object key value... _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The json::write package provides a simple Tcl-only library for generation of text in the JSON http://www.json.org/ data exchange format as specified in RFC 4627 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt. COMMANDS
::json::write indented This method returns the current state of the indentation setting. ::json::write indented flag This and the method aligned configure the layout of the JSON generated by the package. If this flag is set (default) the package will break the generated JSON code across lines and indent it according to its inner structure, with each key of an object on a separate line. If this flag is not set, the whole JSON object will be written on a single line, with minimum spacing between all elements. ::json::write aligned This method returns the current state of the alignment setting. ::json::write aligned flag This and the method indented configure the layout of the JSON generated by the package. If this flag is set (default) the package ensures that the values for the keys in an object are vertically aligned with each other, for a nice table effect. To make this work this also implies that indented is set as well. If this flag is not set, the output is formatted as per the value of indented, without trying to align the values for object keys. ::json::write string s This method takes the string s and returns it properly quoted for JSON as its result. ::json::write array arg... This method takes a series of JSON formatted arguments and returns them as a properly formatted JSON array as its result. ::json::write object key value... This method takes a series of key/value arguments, the values already formatted for JSON, and returns them as a properly formatted JSON object as its result, with the keys formatted as JSON strings. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category json of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
data exchange, exchange format, javascript, json CATEGORY
CGI programming COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2009 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@sourceforge.net> json 1.0 json::write(n)