Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036570 by Neo on Wednesday 3rd of July 2019 12:57:10 AM
Old 07-03-2019
Per that report:

Quote:
The spike is likely to be driven in part by the introduction of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which introduced an obligation on all organisations to report certain types of security breaches.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
URI::URL(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     URI::URL(3pm)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3pm)