Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top 5 Roadblocks to a Secure Cyberspace in 2019 | YouTube Video Post 303036409 by wisecracker on Tuesday 25th of June 2019 04:54:18 AM
Old 06-25-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Actually, the sound track you select really made the video stand out, Wise! Great work!

Thanks for your song clip as well. Was that you doing the voice intro and singing too?

Thanks!
Yeah, I was young there at age 26. I am now 68, (69 NB).

I am looking for a crescendo piece, something along the lines of Ravel's Bolero but using say a synth or orchestral sound...
Found this one but not sure about it yet:

Cinematic Inspirational Piano And Cello - Royalty Free Music | Motion Array
(Title: Cinematic Inspirational Piano and cello.)

Page 10 of classical...
Reasons:
Very laid back.
A Crescendo piece.
Abrupt ending with much reverb making a powerful finish.
Suitable for video with major point to make at the end.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Cool YouTube Video: Here Comes Another Bubble - The Richter Scales!

You will like this :) fi4fzvQ6I-o (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Video Contact Sheet on Lion from movies downloaded youtube MP4

Hi I am running Lion with latest patches > uname -a Darwin wger.local 11.2.0 Darwin Kernel Version 11.2.0: Tue Aug 9 20:54:00 PDT 2011; root:xnu-1699.24.8~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64 Installed mplayer, ffmpeg, gnu-getopt and ImageMagick through brew. I am unable to generate Video Contact... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slashdotweenie
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Cyberspace Situation Graphs - Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Hi. I've been very busy this month working on resurrecting my old projects related to "cyberspace situational awareness" (CSA) which began last month by surveying the downstream literature that referenced my papers in this area using Google Scholar and also ResearchGate and posting updates on my... (5 Replies)
5 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Calculating Warp Coordinates in Cyberspace - Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Please message me or post in this thread if anyone is interested in contributing some C, C++, or C# code for this project. Right now we have an open source C++ git project (created by someone else a few years ago) that fails when we try to compile on Ubuntu. I need someone to fix the make... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Application for Virtualizing CyberSpace like Outer Space for Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Richard Zuech annotates his first experience flying in virtualized cyberspace hunting the bad guys! ... and he finds some! Application for Virtualizing CyberSpace like Outer Space for Cyberspace Situational Awareness (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

On ResearchGate: Researchers render cyberspace like a 3D video game ... by Katherine Lindemann

FYI. On ResearchGate: Researchers render cyberspace like a 3D video game to make identifying threats easier 24th July 2017 by Katherine Lindemann Cybersecurity analysts may soon be able to travel through cyberspace like outer space and see attacks with the naked eye. On ResearchGate:... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Virtualized Cyberspace, Cyberspace Consciousness and Simulation Theory - What Do You Think?

What do you think? Read this: Virtualized Cyberspace, Cyberspace Consciousness and Simulation Theory and comment below.... Are we in a computer simulation? Yes or No? Thanks! (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. Web Development

Top 8 Web Development Trends 2019

Top 8 Web Development Trends 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLm3Y7Odb74 (0 Replies)
0 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned!

You are seeing this new video here first! Top Five Cybersecurity Threats | Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! https://youtu.be/dRE4u9QVsSg PS: That video has two small typos, but nothing serious. Heck it took nearly 1.5 hours to render even on a 12-core Mac Pro with 64GB of... (20 Replies)
20 Replies
pods::SDL::Mixer::Music(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      pods::SDL::Mixer::Music(3pm)

NAME
SDL::Mixer::Music - functions for music CATEGORY
Mixer METHODS
load_MUS my $music = SDL::Mixer::Music::load_MUS( $file ); "load_MUS" loads a music file into a "SDL::Mixer::MixMusic" structure. This can be passed to play_music. load_MUS_RW my $music = SDL::Mixer::Music::load_MUS_RW( $rwops ); "load_MUS_RW" does the same like "load_MUS" except that it accepts an SDL::RWOps-object rather than a filename. Example for loading music from a variable: use SDL; use SDL::Mixer; use SDL::Mixer::Music; use SDL::RWOps; [...] my $rwops = SDL::RWOps->new_const_mem( $scalar_holding_music ); my $music = SDL::Mixer::Music::load_MUS( $rwops ); Note: You need at least libSDL_mixer 1.2.7 for this feature. hook_music SDL::Mixer::Music::hook_music( $callback, $position ); This sets up a custom music player function, so you can pass your own audio stream data into the SDL::Mixer. The function will be called with "position" passed into the first parameter when the "callback" is called. The audio stream buffer has to be filled with length bytes of music (2nd parameter). The music player will then be called automatically when the mixer needs it. Music playing will start as soon as this is called. All the music playing and stopping functions have no effect on music after this. Pause and resume will work. Using a custom music player and the internal music player is not possible, the custom music player takes priority. To stop the custom music player call "hook_music()" without arguments. Note: NEVER call "SDL::Mixer" functions, nor SDL::Audio::lock, from a callback function. Note: At program termination also call "SDL::Mixer::Music::hook_music()" to stop this callback. Example: sub callback { my $position = shift; # position (first time its 0, on each call $length is added) my $length = shift; # length of bytes we have to put in stream my @stream = ''; printf("position=%8d, stream length=%6d ", $position, $length); for(my $i = 0; $i < $length; $i++) { push(@stream, (($i + $position) & 0xFF)); } return @stream; } SDL::Mixer::Music::hook_music( 'main::callback', 0 ); hook_music_finished SDL::Mixer::Music::hook_music_finished( 'main::callback' ); This callback is called when music called by e.g. SDL::Mixer::Music::play_music or SDL::Mixer::Music::fade_in_music stops naturally. This happens when the music is over or is fading out. Note: If you play music via SDL::Mixer::Music::hook_music, this callback will never be called. Example: my $music_is_playing = 0; my @music = qw(first.mp3 next.mp3 other.mp3 last.mp3); sub callback { $music_is_playing = 0; } SDL::Mixer::Music::hook_music_finished( 'main::callback' ); foreach my $this_song ( @music ) { SDL::Mixer::Music::play_music( $this_song, 0 ); $music_is_playing = 1; SDL::delay( 100 ) while( $music_is_playing ); } SDL::Mixer::Music::hook_music_finished(); # cleanup get_music_hook_data my $position = SDL::Mixer::Music::get_music_hook_data(); Returns the "position" (first) parameter that will be passed to SDL::Mixer::Music::hook_music's callback. play_music my $play_music = SDL::Mixer::Music::play_music( $mix_music, $loops ); "play_music" plays a given "SDL::Mixer::MixMusic". Passing -1 to $loops will loop the music infinitely. Example: my $music = SDL::Mixer::Music::load_MUS( 'music.mp3' ); unless(SDL::Mixer::Music::play_music($sample_music, -1)) { print("Something went wrong! "); } fade_in_music my $music = SDL::Mixer::Music::fade_in_music( $mix_music, $loops, $ms ); Same as SDL::Mixer::Music::play_music but you can specify the fade-in time by $ms. fade_out_music my $fading_music = SDL::Mixer::Music::fade_out_music( $ms ); "fade_out_music" fades out the music with a duration specified in "ms" in milliseconds. Returns the the number of channels that will be faded out. fading_music my $fading_music = SDL::Mixer::Music::fading_music(); Returns one of the following: o MIX_NO_FADING o MIX_FADING_OUT o MIX_FADING_IN volume_music my $volume_before = SDL::Mixer::Music::volume_music( $new_volume ); "volume_music" set the volume in $new_volume and returns the volume that was set before. Passing "-1" as argument causes only to return the current volume. Volume is between 0 (silence) and "MIX_MAX_VOLUME = 128". Example: # set the music volume to 1/2 maximum, and then check it printf( "volume was : %d ", SDL::Mixer::Music::volume_music( MIX_MAX_VOLUME / 2 ) ); printf( "volume is now : %d ", SDL::Mixer::Music::volume_music( -1 ) ); halt_music SDL::Mixer::Music::halt_music(); Halts the music. pause_music SDL::Mixer::Music::pause_music(); Pauses the music. resume_music SDL::Mixer::Music::resume_music(); Resumes the music. rewind_music SDL::Mixer::Music::rewind_music(); Rewinds the music. set_music_position SDL::Mixer::Music::set_music_position( $position ); Set the position of the currently playing music. The position takes different meanings for different music sources. It only works on the music sources listed below. MOD The double is cast to Uint16 and used for a pattern number in the module. Passing zero is similar to rewinding the song. OGG Jumps to position seconds from the beginning of the song. MP3 Jumps to position seconds from the current position in the stream. So you may want to call SDL::Mixer::Music::rewind_music before this. Does not go in reverse... negative values do nothing. Returns: 0 on success, or "-1" if the codec doesn't support this function. paused_music my $paused = SDL::Mixer::Music::paused_music(); Returns 1 if the music is paused, otherwise 0. playing_music my $playing_music = SDL::Mixer::Music::playing_music(); Returns 1 if the music is playing sound, otherwise 0. It doesn't check if the music is paused. AUTHORS
See "AUTHORS" in SDL. perl v5.14.2 2012-05-28 pods::SDL::Mixer::Music(3pm)