Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036328 by wisecracker on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 08:48:57 AM
Old 06-23-2019
NO! Don't use a HARD ROCK beat, your rendition of early Kraftwerk ideas is simply superb...
I have been a part time DJ and played in groups for decades from the 1960s until 2001, and ROCK MUSIC is not suitable here.

In fact this sounds much like a creation done on an AMIGA Tracker from yesteryear. <3

Just my 5 pennoth...
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
RPLAY(1)						      General Commands Manual							  RPLAY(1)

NAME
rplay - play, pause, continue, and stop sounds SYNOPSIS
rplay [options] [sound ...] DESCRIPTION
rplay is client that communicates with rplayd to play, pause, continue, and stop sounds using both the RPLAY and RPTP protocols. Sound files can be played by rplayd directly if available on the local system or sounds can be sent over the network using UDP or TCP/IP. rplay will attempt to determine whether or not the server has the sound before using the network. OPTIONS
-b BYTES, --buffer-size=BYTES Use of a buffer size of BYTES when playing sounds using RPTP flows. The default is 8K. -c, --continue Continue sounds. -n N, --count=N Number of times to play the sound, default = 1. -N N, --list-count=N Number of times to play all the sounds, default = 1. --list-name=NAME Name this list NAME. rplayd appends sounds with the same NAME into the same sound list -- it plays them sequentially. --help Display helpful information. -h HOST, --host=HOST, --hosts=HOST Specify the rplay host, default = localhost. -i INFO, --info=INFO Audio information for a sound file. This option is intended to be used when sounds are read from standard input. INFO must be of the form: `format,sample-rate,bits,channels,byte-order,offset' Examples: ulaw,8000,8,1,big-endian,0 gsm,8000 Shorthand info is provided for Sun's audio devices using the following options: --info-amd, --info-dbri, --info-cs4231. There's also: --info-ulaw and --info-gsm. -p, --pause Pause sounds. --port=PORT Use PORT instead of the default RPLAY/UDP or RPTP/TCP port. -P N, --priority=N Play sounds at priority N (0 <= N <= 255), default = 0. -r, --random Randomly choose one of the given sounds. --reset Tell the server to reset itself. --rplay, --RPLAY Force the use of the RPLAY protocol. The default protocol to be used is determined by checking whether or not the server has local access to the specified sounds. RPLAY is used when sounds are accessible, otherwise RPTP and possibly flows are used. RPLAY will also be used when sound accessibility cannot be determined. --rptp, --RPTP Force the use of the RPTP protocol. See `--rplay' for more information about protocols. -R N, --sample-rate=N Play sounds at sample rate N, default = 0. -s, --stop Stop sounds. --version Print the rplay version and exit. -v N, --volume=N Play sounds at volume N (0 <= N <= 255), default = 127. SEE ALSO
rplayd(8), rptp(1) 6/29/98 RPLAY(1)