Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036328 by wisecracker on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 08:48:57 AM
Old 06-23-2019
NO! Don't use a HARD ROCK beat, your rendition of early Kraftwerk ideas is simply superb...
I have been a part time DJ and played in groups for decades from the 1960s until 2001, and ROCK MUSIC is not suitable here.

In fact this sounds much like a creation done on an AMIGA Tracker from yesteryear. <3

Just my 5 pennoth...
This User Gave Thanks to wisecracker For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
EVENTCOUNTER(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   EVENTCOUNTER(1)

NAME
eventcounter, eventgenerator, eventlogger, eventselect, eventsink, eventsource, viewevents - utility applications which can be used together with other MUSIC-aware applications in multi-simulations SYNOPSIS
eventcounter [-tbmh ] n_units prefix [ suffix ] eventgenerator [-tbfmih ] n_units eventlogger [-tlbmih ] eventselect [-th ] n_units units eventsink [-tmih ] n_units prefix [ suffix ] eventsource [-tbmih ] n_units prefix [ suffix ] viewevents [-tshT ] configfile DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly a set of MUSIC-aware utility applications provided together with MUSIC library. eventcounter receives spikes through a MUSIC input port, counts all spikes for each index and writes the frequencies to a set of files with names prefix rank suffix eventgenerator generates spikes from a Poisson distribution. eventlogger logs spikes from a MUSIC port. eventselect receives events from an input port of width n_units and sends events for the subset of id:s specified in the file units eventsink receives spikes through a MUSIC input port and writes these to a set of files with names prefix rank suffix eventsource reads spikes from a set of files with names prefix rank suffix and propagates these spikes through a MUSIC output port. viewevents reads spikes from a MUSIC input port and displays them as a 3D graphical representation. OPTIONS
The utilities follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -b ticks, --maxbuffered ticks Specify maximal amount of data buffered. -f freq, --frequency Specify average frequency (default 10 Hz). -h, --help Show usage information. -i, --indextype Select global (default) or local indices. (Used for testing and benchmarking purposes.) -l latency, --acclatency latency Specify acceptable data latency (s). -m type, --imaptype type Select linear (default) or roundrobin index map. -s scaling, --scaletime scaling Specify real time to simulated time scale factor (s). If omitted, the visualization runs at full speed. -t timestep, --timestep timestep Specify time between tick() calls (default 0.01 s). -T title, --title title Specify window title. SEE ALSO
music(1) AUTHOR
MUSIC was written by Mikael Djurfeldt and Orjan Ekeberg for INCF. viewevents was written by Johannes Hjorth for INCF. This manual page was written by Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). March 5, 2009 EVENTCOUNTER(1)