Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036327 by Neo on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 07:55:46 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Will fix the typos and render this again with a hard rock beat Smilie

Current render time estimates one hour... and that does not include the final render, that is the "pre final render" LOL

Coming soon

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
GLRENDERMODE(3G)														  GLRENDERMODE(3G)

NAME
glRenderMode - set rasterization mode C SPECIFICATION
GLint glRenderMode( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies the rasterization mode. Three values are accepted: GL_RENDER, GL_SELECT, and GL_FEEDBACK. The initial value is GL_RENDER. DESCRIPTION
glRenderMode sets the rasterization mode. It takes one argument, mode, which can assume one of three predefined values: GL_RENDER Render mode. Primitives are rasterized, producing pixel fragments, which are written into the frame buffer. This is the normal mode and also the default mode. GL_SELECT Selection mode. No pixel fragments are produced, and no change to the frame buffer contents is made. Instead, a record of the names of primitives that would have been drawn if the render mode had been GL_RENDER is returned in a select buffer, which must be created (see glSelectBuffer) before selection mode is entered. GL_FEEDBACK Feedback mode. No pixel fragments are produced, and no change to the frame buffer contents is made. Instead, the coordi- nates and attributes of vertices that would have been drawn if the render mode had been GL_RENDER is returned in a feedback buffer, which must be created (see glFeedbackBuffer) before feedback mode is entered. The return value of glRenderMode is determined by the render mode at the time glRenderMode is called, rather than by mode. The values returned for the three render modes are as follows: GL_RENDER 0. GL_SELECT The number of hit records transferred to the select buffer. GL_FEEDBACK The number of values (not vertices) transferred to the feedback buffer. See the glSelectBuffer and glFeedbackBuffer reference pages for more details concerning selection and feedback operation. NOTES
If an error is generated, glRenderMode returns 0 regardless of the current render mode. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not one of the three accepted values. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glSelectBuffer is called while the render mode is GL_SELECT, or if glRenderMode is called with argu- ment GL_SELECT before glSelectBuffer is called at least once. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glFeedbackBuffer is called while the render mode is GL_FEEDBACK, or if glRenderMode is called with argument GL_FEEDBACK before glFeedbackBuffer is called at least once. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glRenderMode is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_RENDER_MODE SEE ALSO
glFeedbackBuffer(3G), glInitNames(3G), glLoadName(3G), glPassThrough(3G), glPushName(3G), glSelectBuffer(3G) GLRENDERMODE(3G)