Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036327 by Neo on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 07:55:46 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Will fix the typos and render this again with a hard rock beat Smilie

Current render time estimates one hour... and that does not include the final render, that is the "pre final render" LOL

Coming soon

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
STEREO3D(1)						      General Commands Manual						       STEREO3D(1)

NAME
stereo3d - render a Raster3D scene as a side-by-side stereo pair SYNOPSIS
stereo3d [options] [-png [outfile.png ]] < infile.r3d > outfile.png stereo3d [options] -tiff [outfile.tiff] < infile.r3d > outfile.tiff stereo3d is a shell script that renders a single Raster3D input file as a side-by-side stereo pair. stereo3d uses the Raster3D utilities normal3d and render, and the ImageMagick image processing package. Intermediate scratch files are created in directory TMPDIR, if defined, otherwise in /usr/tmp. The right eye and left eye views are separately rendered, optionally given black borders, and merged to form a single side-by-side stereo pair. Input is from stdin, output is to stdout unless a filename is given as an argument to the -png or -tiff options. EXAMPLES
If the following line would render a single image: render -tiff single.tiff < input.r3d then the following line would render the same scene as a stereo pair instead: stereo3d -tiff stereo.tiff < input.r3d OPTIONS
The options below are specific to stereo3d. All other options, e.g. -labels or -gamma 1.2 are passed through to the render program. -angsep By default the stereo effect is generated by a shear operation. The -angsep option creates stereo by using angular separation instead. Neither option is perfect: the default handles shadows badly, and the -angsep option blurs specular highlights. -border By default the left and right images are placed next to each other with no intervening space and no frame around them. The -border option requests a 4 pixel wide black border separating and surrounding the component images. SOURCE
web URL: http://www.bmsc.washington.edu/raster3d/raster3d.html contact: Ethan A Merritt University of Washington, Seattle WA 98195 merritt@u.washington.edu SEE ALSO
normal3d(l), render(l), raster3d(l) AUTHORS
Ethan A Merritt. Raster3D 19 Dec 2010 STEREO3D(1)