Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036327 by Neo on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 07:55:46 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Will fix the typos and render this again with a hard rock beat Smilie

Current render time estimates one hour... and that does not include the final render, that is the "pre final render" LOL

Coming soon

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
cs_render(3)							      cs/cs.h							      cs_render(3)

NAME
cs_render - render a CS parse tree SYNOPSIS
#include <cs/cs.h> NEOERR *cs_render (CSPARSE *parse, void *ctx, CSOUTFUNC cb); ARGUMENTS
parse - the CSPARSE structure containing the CS parse tree that will be evaluated ctx - user data that will be passed as the first variable to the CSOUTFUNC. cb - a CSOUTFUNC called to render the output. A CSOUTFUNC is defined as: typedef NEOERR* (*CSOUTFUNC)(void *, char *); DESCRIPTION
cs_render will evaluate a CS parse tree, calling the CSOUTFUNC passed to it for output. Note that calling cs_render multiple times on the same parse tree may or may not render the same output as the set statement has side-effects, it updates the HDF data used by the render. Typically, you will call one of the cs_parse functions before calling this function. RETURN VALUE
None SEE ALSO
cs_dump(3), cs_destroy(3), cs_render(3), cs_register_esc_strfunc(3), cs_arg_parsev(3), cs_register_fileload(3), cs_init(3), cs_regis- ter_strfunc(3), cs_arg_parse(3), cs_parse_string(3), cs_parse_file(3), =(3), cs_register_function ClearSilver 12 July 2007 cs_render(3)