Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036327 by Neo on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 07:55:46 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Will fix the typos and render this again with a hard rock beat Smilie

Current render time estimates one hour... and that does not include the final render, that is the "pre final render" LOL

Coming soon

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
PDFDRAW(1)						      General Commands Manual							PDFDRAW(1)

NAME
pdfdraw - render PDF documents SYNOPSIS
pdfdraw [options] input.pdf [pages] DESCRIPTION
pdfdraw will render a PDF document to image files. The supported image formats are: pgm, ppm, pam and png. Select the pages to be ren- dered by specifying a comma separated list of ranges and individual page numbers (for example: 1,5,10-15). In no pages are specified all the pages will be rendered. OPTIONS
-o output The image format is deduced from the output file name. Embed %d in the name to indicate the page number (for example: "page%d.png"). -p password Use the specified password if the file is encrypted. -r resolution Render the page at the specified resolution. The default resolution is 72 dpi. -R angle Rotate clockwise by given number of degrees. -a Save the alpha channel. The default behavior is to render each page with a white background. With this option, the page background is transparent. Only supported for pam and png output formats. -g Render in grayscale. The default is to render a full color RGB image. If the output format is pgm or ppm this option is ignored. -m Show timing information. Take the time it takes for each page to render and print a summary at the end. -5 Print an MD5 checksum of the rendered image data for each page. -t Print the text contents of each page in UTF-8 encoding. Give the option twice to print detailed information about the location of each character in XML format. -x Print the display list used to render each page. -A Disable the use of accelerated functions. -G gamma Gamma correct the output image. Some typical values are 0.7 or 1.4 to thin or darken text rendering. -I Invert the output image colors. pages Comma separated list of ranges to render. SEE ALSO
mupdf(1), pdfclean(1). pdfshow(1). AUTHOR
MuPDF was written by Tor Andersson <tor@ghostscript.com>. MuPDF is Copyright 2006-2010 Artifex Software, Inc. September 4, 2011 PDFDRAW(1)