Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned! Post 303036323 by Neo on Sunday 23rd of June 2019 05:26:59 AM
Old 06-23-2019
Top Cybersecurity Threats Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned!

You are seeing this new video here first!

Top Five Cybersecurity Threats | Earth Year 2019 | You Have Been Warned!

Code:
https://youtu.be/dRE4u9QVsSg

Quote:
Earth Year 2019

Non-Fiction

5. Disinformation and Influence Operations
4. Cyber Infomarts for Personal Data and Information
3. Targeting Algorithms & Al
2. Malicious Digital Manipulation of Videos, Images, and Audio
1. Tech Addiction and Dependance on Computers, Algorithms and Devices

You Have Been Warned by Daemon Media

Stock videos and royalty free music licensed from Motion Array and StoryBlocks
Top Five Cybersecurity Threats | Earth Year 2019 by Tim Bass
Produced by Daeman Media and UNIX.com
PS: That video has two small typos, but nothing serious. Heck it took nearly 1.5 hours to render even on a 12-core Mac Pro with 64GB of memory, so please forgive me. Thanks! (I will re-render later, LOL). Anyway, even with two small typos, hopefully the idea is more important than my typos. Fix a typo, render again.... repeat... render again ....
These 3 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 - Draft for Comments

Following up on my 2008 list of top cybersecurity threats, I have just published The Top Ten Cybersecurity Threats for 2009 for public comments. If you are interested in cybersecurity threats, kindly email your suggestions or comments directly to me (tim dot silkroad at gmail dot com).  I will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Exactly 1 year ago today, 18-09-2019...

This is mainly for Corona688, today's date 18-09-2019. Remember from little acorns big trees grow a few months ago? Well this is well on the way to 1000+ dls by the end of the year... AMINET from its inception in 1992 is accessed by very, very many and the AMIGA is still loved by millions. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Moderator of the Year 2019 Award Announcement Only

Dear All, We are happy to post that I will be announcing soon my award for "Moderator of the Year 2019". This is a new award which I plan to announce in December of each year, starting this year (2019). The prizes will be (still working out the details): A Moderator of the Year... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
3 Replies
obd2kml(1)						      General Commands Manual							obd2kml(1)

NAME
obd2kml - Convert obdgpslogger(1) logs to Google Earth kml files SYNOPSIS
obd2kml [ options ] DESCRIPTION
Convert obdgpslogger(1) logs to Google Earth kml files OPTIONS
-o|--out <output filename> Output to this .kml file -a|--altitude <altitude> In the kml file, normalise the graph to this height -d|--db <database> Work from logs stored in this database file -n|--name <folder name> Everything in this output file is wrapped in a folder named this -v|--version Print out version number and exit. -h|--help Print out help and exit. NOT OPTIONS
These options aren't intended for end-users, they're for the GUI. -p|--progress Print out progress. It will occasionally print a number in the range [0..100], indicating progress percentage. SEE ALSO
obdgpslogger(1), obd2csv(1), obd2gpx(1), obdsim(1), obdgui(1), obdlogrepair(1) AUTHORS
Gary "Chunky Ks" Briggs <chunky@icculus.org> obd2kml(1)