Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO Sco 3.2v42 pnt/pcnet driver searching Post 303036149 by jgt on Sunday 16th of June 2019 07:05:31 AM
Old 06-16-2019
The sco ftp site is still available and has patches and drivers going back to the early 90s.
ftp://ftp.sco.com

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

2. SCO

ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6

I am facing a problem to install sco 5.0.6 in Dell Power Edge SC1420 which raid controller is ultra 320 scsi raid controller . how/from where to download the ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6. Plz help with any idea karzon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karzon
1 Replies

3. SCO

Searching for downloading SCO CD

I need one. Anyone can help me... Please Give me a link for it! Tks ! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: quan0509
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

5. SCO

Any device driver sample for SCO ?!

Hi I'm looking for a simple and nice sample for writing a device driver in SCO OpenServer 5.0.7. I'm asked to write a device driver for some usb printer. I have already the linux version of the driver but it won't get compiled. I have some basic knowledge of device drivers phenomena such as kernel... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: k.a.docpp
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

searching a file with a specified text without using conventional file searching commands

without using conventional file searching commands like find etc, is it possible to locate a file if i just know that the file that i'm searching for contains a particular text like "Hello world" or something? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arindamlive
5 Replies

7. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

8. SCO

SCO 5.0.7 driver for HP SmartArray P410i Controller on Proliant DL380 G7?

Hi I hope this is the right forum. I am attempting to install SCO 5.0.7 on a Proliant DL380 G7 with a Smart Array P410I Controller. I need a driver for this. Can anybody point me to a download? Thanks in anticipation. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stuart1946
12 Replies

9. SCO

SCO OS 6 Driver for LSIL SAS1064E Raid Controller

Hi all, A client has an SCO OpenServer Server 6.0, that is running on an HP ProLiant Box and they lost the root password. Its equipped with a Doal-Core Intel Pentium Processor. They don't have any media or emergency disk anymore. I tried to boot with the CD Rom, then "Tools", then exit to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: thm2222
7 Replies
ftp(4)								   File Formats 							    ftp(4)

NAME
ftp - FTP client configuration file SYNOPSIS
/etc/default/ftp DESCRIPTION
Use the ftp file to configure the behavior of the FTP client. Lines that begin with a hash symbol ("# ") are treated as comment lines and are ignored. Behavior Directives The ftp file supports the following behavior directives: FTP_LS_SENDS_NLST=yes | no The ls command of the ftp client sends an NLST to the FTP Server by default. Several non-Solaris clients send LIST instead. In order to make the Solaris ftp client send LIST when the ls command is issued, set FTP_LS_SENDS_NLST to no. The value of FTP_LS_SENDS_NLST is yes by default. If the user sets a value for FTP_LS_SENDS_NLST in the user's environment, this value will override any FTP_LS_SENDS_NLST directive that is specified in /etc/default/ftp. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWbipr | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ftp(1), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 22 Oct 2002 ftp(4)