Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Parameters placement on stack in C Post 303036141 by migurus on Saturday 15th of June 2019 04:08:20 PM
Old 06-15-2019
It was Solaris 11 on Intel

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

code placement

I'm sorry if something like this has already been posted, but I didn't find anything like it. I'm using ksh The code that I've come up with will initially print what I want, but will then keep repeating the second number. I'm just trying to teach myself and can't seem to find the code to work.... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott78
16 Replies

2. AIX

Aixterm icon placement?

Hi, I'm using xterm and aixterm with Mwm on AIX, and having trouble controlling icon placement when minimising windows. Basically when I run an xterm or aixterm I want to be able to specify where the icon will be if minimised. The man page mentions the "#geometry Geometry" option to aixterm,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cunningdavid
1 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Controlling icon placement?

Hi, I'm using xterm and aixterm with Mwm on AIX, and having trouble controlling icon placement when minimising windows. Basically when I run an xterm or aixterm I want to be able to specify where the icon will be if minimised. The man page mentions the "#geometry Geometry" option to aixterm,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cunningdavid
1 Replies

4. Programming

what is stack winding and stack unwinding

helo can u tell me what do you mean by stack winding and stack unwinding Regards, Amit (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Data placement in SVM

Is it possible to place the data in inner or outer edge with SVM ( solaris volume manager ) or VxVM like we can do in AIX LVM ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fugitive
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Kernel Stack vs User Mode Stack

Hi, I am new to the linux kernel development area. I want to know what is the difference between kernel mode stack and user mode stack? Does each process has a user mode stack and a kernel mode stack?? Or Each process has a user mode stack and there is only one kernel mode stack that is shared by... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saurabhkoar
4 Replies

7. Cybersecurity

Snort/NTOP Placement

I have been asked to place 2 (1 NTOP & 1 SNORT) boxes within our network as part of our tool kit for network monitoring and Intrusion detection. Out network is very simplistic and it layed out like this: internet | | Cisco 1811 Router (8x Layer 2 switch ports) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix linked-list placement

Hi, I am programming in kernel, and I want to use a double linked list that holds infos that every process could access and modify THIS list. So, I suppose it is a 'global' variable since every process(thread) can reach it, I am wondering where to put it? by changing some of the kernel files? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: louisTan
1 Replies
SND_ICH(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						SND_ICH(4)

NAME
snd_ich -- Intel ICH AC'97 and compatible bridge device driver SYNOPSIS
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file: device sound device snd_ich Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5): snd_ich_load="YES" DESCRIPTION
The snd_ich bridge driver allows the generic audio driver sound(4) to attach to Intel ICH AC'97 and compatible audio devices. Some later chips, like ICH6/ICH7, depending on wiring can instead implement newer Intel HD Audio specification, which is supported by snd_hda(4) driver. HARDWARE
The snd_ich driver supports the following audio devices: o AMD 768 o AMD 8111 o Intel 443MX o Intel ICH o Intel ICH revision 1 o Intel ICH2 o Intel ICH3 o Intel ICH4 o Intel ICH5 o Intel ICH6 o Intel ICH7 o NVIDIA nForce o NVIDIA nForce2 o NVIDIA nForce2 400 o NVIDIA nForce3 o NVIDIA nForce3 250 o NVIDIA nForce4 o SiS 7012 SEE ALSO
snd_hda(4), sound(4) HISTORY
The snd_ich device driver first appeared in FreeBSD 4.2. AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Jorge Mario G. Mazo <jgutie11@eafit.edu.co>. BSD
January 6, 2009 BSD