Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problem trying to compile libXres Post 303036014 by Neo on Wednesday 12th of June 2019 12:05:28 PM
Old 06-12-2019
Normally you need to do something like a "make clean" first and rerun configure after making any changes to the libs and file structure.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Compile problem.

I am a newbie to unix environment and i am currently using bash. May i know how to compile a new c program. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alkyo
1 Replies

2. Programming

compile problem on aix

When compiling (a simple test program): #include <stdio.h> #include <sys/context.h> int main() { printf("Hello\n"); return 0; } on AIX 5.2 with gcc 3.2.2 from the IBM site I get the following error: /usr/include/sys/context.h:169: parse error before "sigset64_t"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rein
4 Replies

3. Programming

help to compile

Hello everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another UNIX system ? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. I would very much appreciate receiving any results about it. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Help to compile

Hi everybody, I have a small opensource project http://hpaftpd.sourceforge.net (single-threaded ftp-server for heavy network traffic). It tested with FreeBSD and Linux. Can anybody try it with another Unix system? I'm interesting about HP/UX and Solaris. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wwwdev
1 Replies

5. AIX

Compile Problem on AIX5.3

Hello, I try to compile apt-rpm on a AIX box. AIX: AIX 5300-05-03 make : 3.81 CC= VAC 8 I get the follwing error: make: Entering directory `/home/root/apt-0.5.15lorg3/apt-pkg' source='contrib/cmndline.cc' object='contrib/cmndline.lo' libtool=yes \ DEPDIR=.deps depmode=none... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jbo
1 Replies

6. Programming

GNU GDB compile problem

I have to compile gnu-gdb 6.7 on HP-UX 11.11 with /usr/local/pa64/bin/gcc 64-bit compiler, but I'm having some problems during "make": ser-tcp.c: In function `net_open': ser-tcp.c:207: warning: passing arg 5 of `getsockopt' from incompatible pointer type make: *** Error 1 make: Leaving... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: untamed
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

8. Linux

Fortran compile problem

Hello everyone, I am trying to compile a code under fedora14.Kernel Linux 2.6.35.6-45fc14.i686-GNOME 2.32.0. I use f77,g77 and gfortran to compile but I get the same error all ways. Unsupported OPEN control item at (^) -- ACTION=, ASSOCIATEVARIABLE=, BLOCKSIZE=, BUFFERCOUNT=,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: miriammiriam
1 Replies

9. Debian

Program compile problem (glib pkg-config)

I need to compile a program which uses glib-2.0. I installed the package libglib2.0-0 but the configure script can't find it because the libglib package doesn't provide a .pc file which pkg-config looks for. How can I resolve this? Debian 6.0 (SPARC) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: snorkack59
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compile this?

I want to compile cryptsetup keyslot_checker , but I get error gcc -lm -lcryptsetup chk_luks_keyslots.c -o chk_luks_keyslots chk_luks_keyslots.c:39:27: fatal error: libcryptsetup.h: No such file or directory #include <libcryptsetup.h>in FAQ they say There is a tool that automatizes this in the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zognadal
0 Replies
DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)						     Debhelper						      DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)

NAME
dh_auto_configure - automatically configure a package prior to building SYNOPSIS
dh_auto_configure [buildsystemoptions] [debhelperoptions] [--params] DESCRIPTION
dh_auto_configure is a debhelper program that tries to automatically configure a package prior to building. It does so by running the appropriate command for the build system it detects the package uses. For example, it looks for and runs a ./configure script, Makefile.PL, Build.PL, or cmake. A standard set of parameters is determined and passed to the program that is run. Some build systems, such as make, do not need a configure step; for these dh_auto_configure will exit without doing anything. This is intended to work for about 90% of packages. If it doesn't work, you're encouraged to skip using dh_auto_configure at all, and just run ./configure or its equivalent manually. OPTIONS
See "BUILD SYSTEM OPTIONS" in debhelper(7) for a list of common build system selection and control options. -- params Pass params to the program that is run, after the parameters that dh_auto_configure usually passes. For example: dh_auto_configure -- --with-foo --enable-bar SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_AUTO_CONFIGURE(1)