Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Compiling automake-1.15 in Solaris 10 SPARC Post 303035963 by Neo on Tuesday 11th of June 2019 02:44:55 AM
Old 06-11-2019
Code:
"/export/home/Repo/automake-1.15/t/wrap/aclocal-1.15"

Code:
Can't locate /export/home/Repo/automake-1.15/bin/aclocal in @INC

Code:
(@INC contains: 
/usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/sun4-solaris-64int 
/usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/sun4-solaris-64int 
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/perl5/site_perl 
/usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/sun4-solaris-64int
 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl .) 
at /export/home/Repo/automake-1.15/t/wrap/aclocal-1.15 line 29.

Seems like you might be missing /export/home/Repo/automake-1.15/bin/aclocal in your list of included directories.

Is that how you read the error message?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 7 Sparc 5

First of all, I want to salute everybody. Since a week ago I put myself many troubles. :) I decide to install Solaris 7, in a sun sparcstation 5, with raid5. And I don't know almost anything about unix systems, not only Solaris. :) I want to install mysql, apache, php4. I'm not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kisoun
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris 7 Sparc 5

08-11-2005, 03:23 PM I posted the below thread in UNIX for dummies Questions and Answers. I thank the guy who posted a proposition to resolve my problem. I decided to repost the problem here. Who knows :) So, here it goes: Since a week ago I put myself many troubles. I decide to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kisoun
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Running Solaris Sparc Apps on X86 Solaris

I know that Sun make s a version of Solaris for Sparc platforms and also an x86 (Intel/AMD) release of Solaris. Can an application that runs on Solaris/Sparc also run on a PC running the x86 release of Solaris? Would a different release be required or any re-compling of the application? jim (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stocksj
1 Replies

4. Programming

Compiling in Solaris

Hi, I'm new to Unix. I'm trying to compile a shared library in Solaris running on x86. I get "void value not ignored as it ought to be" error when trying "make". But it compiles fine in Fedora. How can this happen? I think both are using the same type of compiler. What can I do to get around... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: runnerb
8 Replies

5. Solaris

compiling Seamonkey 1.1.9 on Solaris 9 sparc

I have gotten tired of getting error messages from SeaMonkey about not being on the latest version. I have downloaded the source for SeaMonkey, and when I attempt to make it with "gmake -f client.mk build" , I get the following error message: configure: error: Library requirements (pango... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tderscheid
0 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

compiling netsnmp on solaris 8

Hello all Currently I am trying to install net-snmp-5.5 on a V480 Solaris 8 machine however things are hardly going smooth. I'm running configure will the following options. ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-mib-modules="smux ucd-snmp/diskio ucd-snmp/lmSensors host"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krabu
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can I emulate solaris/sparc on virtualbox? Or other emulator to run solaris for sparc in my win7 PC?

Hi Gurus can I emulate solaris/sparc on virtualbox? Or other emulator to run solaris for sparc in my win7 PC? regards, Israel. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: iga3725
9 Replies

8. Solaris

How to read this Solaris version:-Solaris 8 HW 5/03 s28s_hw2wos_06a SPARC?

Hi Guys, Could you please tell me how to read this Solaris version:- Solaris 8 HW 5/03 s28s_hw2wos_06a SPARC Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
3 Replies
PM_WHICH(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					      PM_WHICH(1p)

NAME
pm_which - find installed modules SYNOPSIS
pm_which [ options ] module(s) Returns the path to the given module(s) OPTIONS -q, --quiet Just print paths -p, --paths Just convert the module name into a relative path -a, --all Print all paths, not just the first one found -n, --namespace Print all modules in the given namespace -m Only print module names, not paths -V Show module version -I libpath Add a path to search (like perl -I) -d, --dump Dump paths that would be searched (@INC by default) -h, --help Print this message -v, --version Print version information - Read modules from stdin, one per line DESCRIPTION
This tool reports the locations of installed perl modules. By default it lists the location of each specified module that would be loaded by require. OPTION DETAILS
quiet Under quiet mode, module names are suppressed and missing modules are not reported. Normal output: $ pm_which Module::One Module::Two Missing::Module Module::One - /path/to/Module/One.pm Module::Two - /path/to/Module/Two.pm Missing::Module - not found Under --quiet: $ pm_which -q Module::One Module::Two Missing::Module /path/to/Module/One.pm /path/to/Module/Two.pm paths In "paths" mode, each module is simply converted into a relative file path. This is possible even when the module is not installed. $ pm_which -p Missing::Module Missing/Module.pm all When the "all" switch is specified, all installed modules will be reported, not just the first one. This is useful for determining when there is a module installed in multiple locations. $ pm_which -a MyModule /path/to/MyModule.pm /home/me/perl/MyModule.pm namespace Arguments are taken as namespaces to search under. $ pm_which -n MyModule MyModule - /path/to/MyModule.pm MyModule::Foo - /path/to/MyModule/Foo.pm MyModule::Foo::Bar - /path/to/MyModule/Foo/Bar.pm -m Disables printing of module paths. This is only really useful in conjunction with --namespace. $ pm_which -nm MyModule MyModule MyModule::Foo MyModule::Foo::Bar -V Prints the version of each module, according to ExtUtils::MakeMaker. $ pm_which -V MyModule MyModule - /path/to/MyModule.pm [ 1.00 ] $ pm_which -Vnm MyModule MyModule [ 1.00 ] MyModule::Foo [ 0.01 ] MyModule::Foo::Bar [ undef ] dump Dumps the paths that would be searched and exits. This is @INC modified by any -I switches. $ pm_which --dump /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6 ... $ pm_which -I lib --dump -I blib/lib lib blib/lib /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 ... version Prints the version number of the script, plus the version and path of Module::Util that was loaded. EXIT CODES
o 0 - Everything was OK o 1 - Initialisation failed (bad switches?) o 2 - Some modules were not installed SEE ALSO
This utility comes with Module::Util. AUTHOR
Matt Lawrence <mattlaw@cpan.org> perl v5.14.2 2012-06-08 PM_WHICH(1p)