Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Compiling automake-1.15 in Solaris 10 SPARC Post 303035963 by Neo on Tuesday 11th of June 2019 02:44:55 AM
Old 06-11-2019
Code:
"/export/home/Repo/automake-1.15/t/wrap/aclocal-1.15"

Code:
Can't locate /export/home/Repo/automake-1.15/bin/aclocal in @INC

Code:
(@INC contains: 
/usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/sun4-solaris-64int 
/usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/sun4-solaris-64int 
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/perl5/site_perl 
/usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/sun4-solaris-64int
 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4 /usr/perl5/vendor_perl .) 
at /export/home/Repo/automake-1.15/t/wrap/aclocal-1.15 line 29.

Seems like you might be missing /export/home/Repo/automake-1.15/bin/aclocal in your list of included directories.

Is that how you read the error message?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris 7 Sparc 5

First of all, I want to salute everybody. Since a week ago I put myself many troubles. :) I decide to install Solaris 7, in a sun sparcstation 5, with raid5. And I don't know almost anything about unix systems, not only Solaris. :) I want to install mysql, apache, php4. I'm not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kisoun
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solaris 7 Sparc 5

08-11-2005, 03:23 PM I posted the below thread in UNIX for dummies Questions and Answers. I thank the guy who posted a proposition to resolve my problem. I decided to repost the problem here. Who knows :) So, here it goes: Since a week ago I put myself many troubles. I decide to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kisoun
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Running Solaris Sparc Apps on X86 Solaris

I know that Sun make s a version of Solaris for Sparc platforms and also an x86 (Intel/AMD) release of Solaris. Can an application that runs on Solaris/Sparc also run on a PC running the x86 release of Solaris? Would a different release be required or any re-compling of the application? jim (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: stocksj
1 Replies

4. Programming

Compiling in Solaris

Hi, I'm new to Unix. I'm trying to compile a shared library in Solaris running on x86. I get "void value not ignored as it ought to be" error when trying "make". But it compiles fine in Fedora. How can this happen? I think both are using the same type of compiler. What can I do to get around... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: runnerb
8 Replies

5. Solaris

compiling Seamonkey 1.1.9 on Solaris 9 sparc

I have gotten tired of getting error messages from SeaMonkey about not being on the latest version. I have downloaded the source for SeaMonkey, and when I attempt to make it with "gmake -f client.mk build" , I get the following error message: configure: error: Library requirements (pango... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tderscheid
0 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

compiling netsnmp on solaris 8

Hello all Currently I am trying to install net-snmp-5.5 on a V480 Solaris 8 machine however things are hardly going smooth. I'm running configure will the following options. ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-mib-modules="smux ucd-snmp/diskio ucd-snmp/lmSensors host"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krabu
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can I emulate solaris/sparc on virtualbox? Or other emulator to run solaris for sparc in my win7 PC?

Hi Gurus can I emulate solaris/sparc on virtualbox? Or other emulator to run solaris for sparc in my win7 PC? regards, Israel. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: iga3725
9 Replies

8. Solaris

How to read this Solaris version:-Solaris 8 HW 5/03 s28s_hw2wos_06a SPARC?

Hi Guys, Could you please tell me how to read this Solaris version:- Solaris 8 HW 5/03 s28s_hw2wos_06a SPARC Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
3 Replies
PMLOAD(1p)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						PMLOAD(1p)

NAME
pmload - show what files a given module loads at compile time DESCRIPTION
Given an argument of a module name, show all the files that are loaded directly or indirectly when the module is used at compile-time. EXAMPLES
$ pmload IO::Handle /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Exporter.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Carp.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/strict.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/vars.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux/DynaLoader.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux/IO/Handle.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/Symbol.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux/IO/File.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/SelectSaver.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux/Fcntl.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/AutoLoader.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux/IO.pm /usr/local/devperl/lib/5.00554/i686-linux/IO/Seekable.pm $ cat `pmload IO::Socket` | wc -l 4015 $ oldperl -S pmload Tk /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Pretty.pm /usr/lib/perl5/Symbol.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Frame.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Toplevel.pm /usr/lib/perl5/strict.pm /usr/lib/perl5/Exporter.pm /usr/lib/perl5/vars.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/auto/Tk/Wm/autosplit.ix /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/auto/Tk/Widget/autosplit.ix /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk.pm /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404/DynaLoader.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/auto/Tk/Frame/autosplit.ix /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/auto/Tk/Toplevel/autosplit.ix /usr/lib/perl5/Carp.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/auto/Tk/autosplit.ix /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/CmdLine.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/MainWindow.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Submethods.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Configure.pm /usr/lib/perl5/AutoLoader.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Derived.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Image.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Wm.pm /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Tk/Widget.pm NOTE
If the programmers used a delayed "require", those files won't show up. Furthermore, this doesn't show all possible files that get opened, just those that those up in %INC. Most systems have a way to trace system calls. You can use this to find the real answer. First, get a baseline with no modules loaded. $ strace perl -e 1 2>&1 | perl -nle '/^open("(.*?)".* = [^-]/ && print $1' /etc/ld.so.cache /lib/libnsl.so.1 /lib/libdb.so.2 /lib/libdl.so.2 /lib/libm.so.6 /lib/libc.so.6 /lib/libcrypt.so.1 /dev/null $ strace perl -e 1 2>&1 | grep -c '^open.*= [^-]' 8 Now add module loads and see what you get: $ strace perl -MIO::Socket -e 1 2>&1 | grep -c '^open.*= [^-]' 24 $ strace perl -MTk -e 1 2>&1 | grep -c '^open.*= [^-]' 35 SEE ALSO
Devel::Loaded, plxload(1). AUTHORS and COPYRIGHTS Copyright (C) 1999 Tom Christiansen. Copyright (C) 2006-2008 Mark Leighton Fisher. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of either: (a) the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 1, or (at your option) any later version, or (b) the Perl "Artistic License". (This is the Perl 5 licensing scheme.) Please note this is a change from the original pmtools-1.00 (still available on CPAN), as pmtools-1.00 were licensed only under the Perl "Artistic License". perl v5.10.1 2010-02-22 PMLOAD(1p)