Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? PHP Man Pages Now Available (Over 10,000) Post 303035817 by Neo on Tuesday 4th of June 2019 01:01:19 AM
Old 06-04-2019
Update:

I am in the process of completely removing these PHP pages from our Man Page Database.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Man pages

Hello , I just installed openssh in my system . I actually tried to man sshd but it says no entry , though there is a man directory in the installation which have the man pages for sshd . Can anyone tell me how should i install these man pages . DP (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DPAI
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man pages

Hi, I've written now a man pages, but I don't knwo how to get 'man' to view them. Where have I to put this files, which directories are allowed?? THX Bensky (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bensky
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Man pages query....

Hello,,, can I use any command in order to be able to see man pages,,, page per page instead for running too fast???:confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: spyros
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man pages

Hi folks, I want to know all the commands for which man pages are available. How do i get it? Cheers, Nisha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nisha
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

man pages

When reading man pages, I notice that sometimes commands are follwed by a number enclosed in parenthesis. such as: mkdir calls the mkdir(2) system call. What exactly does this mean? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to read man pages

can anybody explain me how to read unix man pages? for example when i want to get information about ps command man ps gives me this output: *********************************** Reformatting page. Please wait... completed ps(1) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gfhgfnhhn
2 Replies

7. Solaris

MAN PAGES

Hi everyone, I have a small query, in solaris the man pages get displayed on half of the terminal , can i get a full terminal or full screen display ?:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: M.Choudhury
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

Looking for some man pages.

Can anyone supply me with the man pages for: omnidatalist omnibarlist omnisap.exe I prefer the source man pages in nroff format. A clue about the software bundles which supply these man pages is fine as well. OS: HP-UX TIA (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb008
11 Replies
Text::PDF::Page(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Text::PDF::Page(3pm)

NAME
Text::PDF::Page - Represents a PDF page, inherits from Text::PDF::Pages DESCRIPTION
Represents a page of output in PDF. It also keeps track of the content stream, any resources (such as fonts) being switched, etc. Page inherits from Pages due to a number of shared methods. They are really structurally quite different. INSTANCE VARIABLES
A page has various working variables: curstrm The currently open stream METHODS
Text::PDF::Page->new($pdf, $parent, $index) Creates a new page based on a pages object (perhaps the root object). The page is also added to the parent at this point, so pages are ordered in a PDF document in the order in which they are created rather than in the order they are closed. Only the essential elements in the page dictionary are created here, all others are either optional or can be inherited. The optional index value indicates the index in the parent list that this page should be inserted (so that new pages need not be appended) $p->add($str) Adds the string to the currently active stream for this page. If no stream exists, then one is created and added to the list of streams for this page. The slightly cryptic name is an aim to keep it short given the number of times people are likely to have to type it. $p->ship_out($pdf) Ships the page out to the given output file context perl v5.8.8 2006-09-09 Text::PDF::Page(3pm)