Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity **ALERT**ALERT* Whats app requesting users to upgrade to latest version as; its vulnerability found. Post 303035229 by RavinderSingh13 on Thursday 16th of May 2019 10:01:25 PM
Old 05-16-2019
**ALERT**ALERT* Whats app requesting users to upgrade to latest version as; its vulnerability found.

Hello All,

Want to share here an article for Whats app users that team whats app is requesting users to upgrade to its latest version since they have found a vulnerability; where Hacker could turn on a cell's camera, mic and scan messages and emails.

Here is an article from "THE VERGE" for complete information, so if you are a member of Whats app please update it ASAP.

Update WhatsApp now to avoid spyware installation from a single missed call

Thanks,
R. Singh
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! I messed up the UNIX!!!

Hello If you want a short description read my last thread! I have no root access anymore. No remote access! By user access i get a programm started and when i close it, i got logged off! So I guess I messed up the passwd file! is there a chance of booting a unix system (SCO-UNIX UnixWare... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fwurm
15 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Whats the latest verson of Unix?

Also can unix be downloaded? Thank you, Nic (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicjr3
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

whats version in uname

uname -a Linux DEVDB01 2.6.18-92.el5 #1 SMP Tue Apr 29 13:16:15 EDT 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux please tell me whats version of linux and other details (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RahulJoshi
2 Replies

4. Linux

Memory monitoring and sending alert mail to users in network using shell script

i m workiing on a shell script which may monitors network memory and send alert to user if it increase a threshold (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: navdeep5673
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bash find version of an installed application but if none is found set variable to App Not Installed

Hello Forum, I'm issuing a one line bash command to look for the version of an installed application and saving the result to a variable like so: APP=application --version But if the application is not installed I want to return to my variable that the Application is not installed. So I'm... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
2 Replies
Plack::Builder(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Plack::Builder(3pm)

NAME
Plack::Builder - OO and DSL to enable Plack Middlewares SYNOPSIS
# in .psgi use Plack::Builder; my $app = sub { ... }; builder { enable "Deflater"; enable "Session", store => "File"; enable "Debug", panels => [ qw(DBITrace Memory Timer) ]; enable "+My::Plack::Middleware"; $app; }; # use URLMap builder { mount "/foo" => builder { enable "Foo"; $app; }; mount "/bar" => $app2; mount "http://example.com/" => builder { $app3 }; }; # using OO interface my $builder = Plack::Builder->new(); $builder->add_middleware('Foo', opt => 1); $app = $builder->mount('/app' => $app); $app = $builder->to_app($app); DESCRIPTION
Plack::Builder gives you a quick domain specific language (DSL) to wrap your application with Plack::Middleware subclasses. The middleware you're trying to use should use Plack::Middleware as a base class to use this DSL, inspired by Rack::Builder. Whenever you call "enable" on any middleware, the middleware app is pushed to the stack inside the builder, and then reversed when it actually creates a wrapped application handler. "Plack::Middleware::" is added as a prefix by default. So: builder { enable "Foo"; enable "Bar", opt => "val"; $app; }; is syntactically equal to: $app = Plack::Middleware::Bar->wrap($app, opt => "val"); $app = Plack::Middleware::Foo->wrap($app); In other words, you're supposed to "enable" middleware from outer to inner. INLINE MIDDLEWARE
Plack::Builder allows you to code middleware inline using a nested code reference. If the first argument to "enable" is a code reference, it will be passed an $app and is supposed to return another code reference which is PSGI application that consumes $env in runtime. So: builder { enable sub { my $app = shift; sub { my $env = shift; # do preprocessing my $res = $app->($env); # do postprocessing return $res; }; }; $app; }; is equal to: my $mw = sub { my $app = shift; sub { my $env = shift; $app->($env) }; }; $app = $mw->($app); URLMap support Plack::Builder has a native support for Plack::App::URLMap with "mount" method. use Plack::Builder; my $app = builder { mount "/foo" => $app1; mount "/bar" => builder { enable "Foo"; $app2; }; }; See Plack::App::URLMap's "map" method to see what they mean. With builder you can't use "map" as a DSL, for the obvious reason :) NOTE: Once you use "mount" in your builder code, you have to use "mount" for all the paths, including the root path ("/"). You can't have the default app in the last line of "builder" like: my $app = sub { my $env = shift; ... }; builder { mount "/foo" => sub { ... }; $app; # THIS DOESN'T WORK }; You'll get warnings saying that your mount configuration will be ignored. Instead you should use "mount "/" => ..." in the last line to set the default fallback app. builder { mount "/foo" => sub { ... }; mount "/" => $app; } Note that the "builder" DSL returns a whole new PSGI application, which means o "builder { ... }" should normally the last statement of a ".psgi" file, because the return value of "builder" is the application that actually is executed. o You can nest your "builder" block, mixed with "mount" (see URLMap support above): builder { mount "/foo" => builder { mount "/bar" => $app; } } will locate the $app under "/foo/bar" since the inner "builder" block puts it under "/bar" and it results a new PSGI application which is located under "/foo" because of the outer "builder" block. CONDITIONAL MIDDLEWARE SUPPORT
You can use "enable_if" to conditionally enable middleware based on the runtime environment. See Plack::Middleware::Conditional for details. SEE ALSO
Plack::Middleware Plack::App::URLMap Plack::Middleware::Conditional perl v5.14.2 2012-05-17 Plack::Builder(3pm)