Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Climate change anyone?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Climate change anyone? Post 303035055 by hicksd8 on Monday 13th of May 2019 06:09:40 AM
Old 05-13-2019
I don't know how long this link will stay up but academics in the UK are thinking seriously about it:

Climate change: Scientists test radical ways to fix Earth's climate - BBC News

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 05-14-2019 at 04:18 AM..
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to hicksd8 For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

How to change ip ?

hi , Is there anyway to change ip on sco5.04 i tried using netconfig on the prompt but gives me error . how do u manually change ip cant use acoadmin and netconfig .... thx art (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: art_malabanan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

change 43% to 43.5

I have a column in % and I want to display it as a one decimal place number for sorting - what function would I be looking at for dropping the % sign? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nortypig
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

change

bh,lg.yu.,fgh,ry,.tyl,tyk,ty,ty,ty,. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankycool
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh; Change file permissions, update file, change permissions back?

Hi, I am creating a ksh script to search for a string of text inside files within a directory tree. Some of these file are going to be read/execute only. I know to use chmod to change the permissions of the file, but I want to preserve the original permissions after writing to the file. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
7 Replies

7. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
LIBPLAYER-TEST(1)					      General Commands Manual						 LIBPLAYER-TEST(1)

NAME
libplayer-test - a test media player utility which uses libplayer SYNOPSIS
libplayer-test [options ...] [files ...] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the libplayer-test command. libplayer-test is a command-line media player which uses libplayer as a backend. It is mainly used to test and exercise libplayer capabili- ties. OPTIONS
-h --help this help -p --player <player> specify the player (mplayer|xine|vlc|gstreamer) -a --audio <audioout> specify the audio output (alsa|oss|pulse|null) -g --video <videoout> specify the video output (x11|sdl:x11|xv|gl|vdpau|fb|directfb|vaapi|null) -g --quality <level> specify the picture quality (0|1|2, best to worse) -v --verbose increase verbosity Default values are dummy player, auto video and auto audio output. Commands to use libplayer-test: # change playback mode (auto or single) . change loop value and mode , enable/disable shuffle on the playlist % write a text on the OSD k enable/disable OSD +/- increase/decrease speed ]/[ audio delay +/- 100 ms 0/9 increase/decrease volume m set/unset mute 2/1 5s forward/backward 3/4 previous/next audio track 5/6 previous/next subtitle 7/8 previous/next TV analog channel {/} previous/next radio channel (/) previous/next chapter u toggle subtitle visibility a change aspect ratio (original/16:9) l load a stream in the playlist v print properties and metadata of the current stream j take a video snapshot of a specific time position y select a radio channel z select a TV channel i print current time position p start a new playback o pause/unpause the current playback s stop the current playback b start the previous stream in the playlist n start the next stream in the playlist c continue with the next stream accordingly to the playback mode r remove the current stream of the playlist t remove all streams of the playlist q quit libplayer-test Commands for dvdnav: ARROWS menu navigation BACKSPACE return to menu ENTER select SEE ALSO
libplayer-testvdr (1) AUTHOR
libplayer was written by Benjamin Zores <ben@geexbox.org> and Mathieu Schroeter <mathieu.schroeter@mycable.ch>. This manual page was written by Davide Cavalca <davide@geexbox.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 10/12/2009 LIBPLAYER-TEST(1)