Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing Post 303034918 by Neo on Thursday 9th of May 2019 10:59:41 AM
Old 05-09-2019
Well, considering PubNub supported countless SDKs and features, it's hard to keep track of all the changes in a face paced world!

Thanks for following up, Craig.

PubNub is great stuff and slowing I'm learning more and more how the SDK works; but I have a long way to go.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517

Interesting.... I am still working on the kinks for Live Chat here at unix.com using a publish-subscribe API from PubNub. Two days ago while working on it, a new user joined the live chat and asked about how to post a new thread in the forum. Then today, one of the members of the PubNub team... (23 Replies)
23 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. perl v5.12.1 2010-03-16 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)