Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing Post 303034885 by pubnubcraig on Wednesday 8th of May 2019 05:52:44 PM
Old 05-08-2019
When I was watching the network requests earlier today, I thought I saw a reference to PubNub JavaScript v4.20.? and then later saw 4.23.0. I check the server logs and see that wasn't the case, my mistake.

Interestingly enough, I did see 91 requests that came from JS v3.16.3.
This User Gave Thanks to pubnubcraig For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517

Interesting.... I am still working on the kinks for Live Chat here at unix.com using a publish-subscribe API from PubNub. Two days ago while working on it, a new user joined the live chat and asked about how to post a new thread in the forum. Then today, one of the members of the PubNub team... (23 Replies)
23 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
lpmove(1M)						  System Administration Commands						lpmove(1M)

NAME
lpmove - move print requests SYNOPSIS
lpmove [request-ID] destination lpmove destination1 destination2 DESCRIPTION
The lpmove command moves print requests queued by lp(1) or lpr(1B) between destinations. The first form of lpmove moves specific print requests (request-ID) to a specific destination. The second form of the lpmove command moves all print requests from one destination (destination1) to another (destination2). This form of lpmove also rejects new print requests for destination1. lpmove moves individual requests or entire queues only between local printers or between remote printers, not between a local and a remote printer. You can move only requests that were not previously transferred to the server. When moving requests, lpmove does not check the acceptance status of the destination to which the print requests are being moved (see accept(1M)). lpmove does not move requests that have options (for example, content type or requiring a special form) that cannot be handled by the new destination. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: request-ID The specific print request to be moved. Specify request-ID as the identifier associated with a print request as reported by lpstat. See lpstat(1). destination The name of the printer or class of printers (see lpadmin(1M)) to which lpmove moves a specified print request. Specify destination using atomic, POSIX-style (server:destination) syntax. destination1 The name of the destination from which lpmove moves all print requests. Specify destination using atomic, POSIX-style (server:destination) syntax. destination2 The name of the destination to which lpmove moves all print requests. Specify destination using atomic, POSIX-style (server:destination) syntax. See printers.conf(4) for information regarding the naming conventions for atomic names and standards(5) for information regarding POSIX. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. non-zero An error occurred. FILES
/var/spool/print/* LP print queue. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWpcu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
lp(1), lpr(1B), lpstat(1), accept(1M), lpadmin(1M), lpsched(1M), printers.conf(4), attributes(5), standards(5) System Administration Guide: Advanced Administration SunOS 5.10 8 Feb 2001 lpmove(1M)