Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unknown command '\;'
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Unknown command '\;' Post 303034858 by baris35 on Wednesday 8th of May 2019 07:14:50 AM
Old 05-08-2019
Hello Rudic,
* I do not know the equivalent of set head off
* As output of first loop looks like below, I do not know how to pipe it to second mysql process.
Code:
video_id

That's why, first I remove first line, then read it again with second loop.

* 2 is not a file descriptor. It includes file basename , language and file extension in tab separated format.

filename: 2
Code:
Mr.Smith.Goes.to.Washington     en      srt
Mr.Smith.Goes.to.Washington     fr      srt
Mr.Smith.Goes.to.Washington     el      srt

*Output of first mysql query:
Quote:
What's the result of the first select per every single loop iteration given we have three times the same film title in file 2 ?
output is video_id file:
Code:
video_id

Last status:
Code:
while read COL1 COL2 COL3 && while read -r line <&3; do
'$line', 'sub', 'custom', '$url', 'a:1:{i:0;s:2:\"$COL2"\;}',  '', '1', '1' )";
done<2 3<video_id

Kind regards
Boris

Last edited by baris35; 05-08-2019 at 08:44 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unknown host

Hello all I'm new to this site and I have to say that ,it is just awesome. I was able to get most of my questions answered by reading the archives. I've been a UNIX programmer for a while now but new to administration. I just installed SunOS 5.9 on my desktop ( i86pc) . Everything... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: luft
3 Replies

2. Solaris

<drive type unknown> when format command run

Hi, we are running solaris 9 on V280R. Due to power failure, one disk's label and lost its details like drive type etc. Disk details: <SUN72G cyl 14087 alt 2 hd 24 sec 424> single partition on slice 6 with UFS. The below i see when i run "format" command ..... ..... 4.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
1 Replies

3. Solaris

PING - Unknown host 127.0.0.1, Unknown host localhost - Solaris 10

Hello, I have a problem - I created a chrooted jail for one user. When I'm logged in as root, everything work fine, but when I'm logged in as a chrooted user - I have many problems: 1. When I execute the command ping, I get weird results: bash-3.00$ usr/sbin/ping localhost ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Przemek
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed unknown command

Hi everyone, I am trying to replace a string that contains a space using sed. A typical input file is: CATEGORY=1 1:1.0 CATEGORY=2 13:1.0 CATEGORY=3 1:99.0 CATEGORY=8 14:1.0 CATEGORY=11 1:1.0 I want to use a string (as it can change) to make replacements using ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BlueberryPickle
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

'SP2-0734: unknown command beginning "elect' Error

My environment is HP-UX... NIS CEL | uname -a HP-UX s53kj113 B.11.11 U 9000/800 1510201964 unlimited-user license I ran this command directly from the server's sqllplus. Logically, it should have work. But in my case, it always escaped the 1st character of the next command after the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aimy
3 Replies

6. AIX

Unknown VGs

Hi Guys, I found on one of the server there are 2 VG's which I dont have any Idea of who created .. as below bash-3.00$ lsvg old_rootvg rootvg datavg altinst_rootvg altinst_rootvg under is meant for alternate disk installation.. But I'm not sure for which version of OS it was... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkeng808
5 Replies

7. Solaris

Unknown fstype?

Dear all I have formatted/labeled/partitioned my new disk but when trying to mount it is returning 'unknown fstype' .Can you please let me know how to solve this problem? Thank you (37 Replies)
Discussion started by: hadimotamedi
37 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

There's a unknown command on line 1 and i don't know whats causing it.

My OS is Linux GL version 2.4.26. I am trying to make a shell script that outputs a chart displaying info of who is online, boot time, and the real time, I have manage to get it to work, but I still get the error "./user/script: line 1: : command not found." I do in fact have access to root, if... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thatguy565
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unknown fs on usb?

Error mounting: mount exited with exit code 1: helper failed with: mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdb1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail or soThis happens when I try... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1in10
17 Replies

10. Programming

Arduino-cli - Uploading to Unknown Chinese Arduino Boards using the Arduino Command Line Interface

In my further exploration of Arduino, today I decided to install the arduino-cli on my mac today. https://github.com/arduino/arduino-cli I followed the instructions for macOS but when I got to this part: arduino-cli board list I got the dreaded "Unknown" Fully Qualified Board Name... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
get-branches(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   get-branches(1)

NAME
get-branches - downloads all branches related to a Launchpad team or person SYNOPSIS
get-branches [-d directory] [-o branch|checkout] -t team get-branches team get-branches --help DESCRIPTION
get-branches uses the LP API to get a list of branches for a person or team and calls Bazaar to download all branches. OPTIONS
Listed below are the command line options for get-branches: -h, --help Display a help message and exit. -d, --directory Download branches to a directory other than the current directory. -o, --operation Specifies which Bazaar operation to use when downloading the branches; may be either branch or checkout. -t, --team Specifies which Launchpad team/person to download branches from. This option is required. AUTHORS
get-branches was written by Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@ubuntu.com>, and this manual page was written by Jonathan Patrick Davies <jpds@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3. SEE ALSO
bzr(1) ubuntu-dev-tools 11 August 2008 get-branches(1)