Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Climate change anyone?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Climate change anyone? Post 303034807 by Wentzel on Tuesday 7th of May 2019 06:50:31 AM
Old 05-07-2019
It's hardly all that bleak though. There's still hope. Humans can adapt. Will there be a lot of suffering before that happens? Probably.
This User Gave Thanks to Wentzel For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

How to change ip ?

hi , Is there anyway to change ip on sco5.04 i tried using netconfig on the prompt but gives me error . how do u manually change ip cant use acoadmin and netconfig .... thx art (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: art_malabanan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

change 43% to 43.5

I have a column in % and I want to display it as a one decimal place number for sorting - what function would I be looking at for dropping the % sign? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nortypig
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

change

bh,lg.yu.,fgh,ry,.tyl,tyk,ty,ty,ty,. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankycool
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh; Change file permissions, update file, change permissions back?

Hi, I am creating a ksh script to search for a string of text inside files within a directory tree. Some of these file are going to be read/execute only. I know to use chmod to change the permissions of the file, but I want to preserve the original permissions after writing to the file. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
7 Replies

7. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
FANN_GET_CASCADE_CANDIDATE_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)				 1			     FANN_GET_CASCADE_CANDIDATE_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)

fann_get_cascade_candidate_change_fraction - Returns the cascade candidate change fraction

SYNOPSIS
float fann_get_cascade_candidate_change_fraction (resource $ann) DESCRIPTION
The cascade candidate change fraction is a number between 0 and 1 determining how large a fraction the fann_get_MSE(3) value should change within fann_get_cascade_candidate_stagnation_epochs(3) during training of the candidate neurons, in order for the training not to stagnate. If the training stagnates, the training of the candidate neurons will be ended and the best candidate will be selected. It means that if the MSE does not change by a fraction of fann_get_cascade_candidate_change_fraction(3) during a period of fann_get_cas- cade_candidate_stagnation_epochs(3), the training of the candidate neurons is stopped because the training has stagnated. If the cascade candidate change fraction is low, the candidate neurons will be trained more and if the fraction is high they will be trained less. The default cascade candidate change fraction is 0.01, which is equalent to a 1% change in MSE. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. RETURN VALUES
The cascade candidate change fraction, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_set_cascade_candidate_change_fraction(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_get_cascade_candidate_stagnation_epochs(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_GET_CASCADE_CANDIDATE_CHANGE_FRACTION(3)