Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Climate change anyone?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Climate change anyone? Post 303034792 by samthewildone on Monday 6th of May 2019 08:57:36 PM
Old 05-06-2019
Personally, I do believe we humans have an affect on the environment. Think it's all talk? Just look at the animal kingdom we've cleaned house with, all the killing and gaming has caught up with us. Buffalo's where once the norm as swines. However, I do believe that we are making progress towards a cleaner; instead of "greener" future. It may not be at the speed you want but, progress is there. Yes our current President, Donald Trump and his cabinet are naive to think that we all; the world are a not having an impact on the environment. Question, why is China investing so much in alternative energy?
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to samthewildone For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

How to change ip ?

hi , Is there anyway to change ip on sco5.04 i tried using netconfig on the prompt but gives me error . how do u manually change ip cant use acoadmin and netconfig .... thx art (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: art_malabanan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

change 43% to 43.5

I have a column in % and I want to display it as a one decimal place number for sorting - what function would I be looking at for dropping the % sign? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nortypig
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

change

bh,lg.yu.,fgh,ry,.tyl,tyk,ty,ty,ty,. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frankycool
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh; Change file permissions, update file, change permissions back?

Hi, I am creating a ksh script to search for a string of text inside files within a directory tree. Some of these file are going to be read/execute only. I know to use chmod to change the permissions of the file, but I want to preserve the original permissions after writing to the file. How can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: right_coaster
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Change the content of files but not change the date

I have 100 files in a directory , all the files have a word "error" and they are created in different date . Now I would like to change the word from "error" to "warning" , and keep the date of the files ( that means do not change the file creation date after change the word ) , can advise what can... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust3
7 Replies

7. SCO

How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change)

Hello I'm trying to virtualize an instance of Sco Unix 5.0.5 in VirtualBox (called VM-A) , but sco I have problems set to launch with the new raid controller . The physical machine has a raid controller adaptec (alad driver) but VirtualBox uses buslogic (blc driver) What ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: flako
3 Replies
DVITYPE(1)						      General Commands Manual							DVITYPE(1)

NAME
dvitype - translate a dvi file for humans SYNOPSIS
dvitype dvi_name[.dvi] DESCRIPTION
This manual page is not meant to be exhaustive. The complete documentation for this version of TeX can be found in the info file or manual Web2C: A TeX implementation. The dvitype program translates a DVI (DeVice Independent) file output by (for example) tex(1) or gftodvi(1), to a file that humans can read. It also serves as a DVI file-validating program (i.e., if dvitype can read it, it's correct) and as an example of a DVI-reading pro- gram for future device drivers. The output file can include all commands, just the important ones, or none at all (in which case only errors are reported). A subinterval of pages may be selected for transliteration; the magnification and resolution of the ``output device'' may be changed; and so on. All options are specified with an on-line dialog. The .dvi extension is supplied if omitted from dvi_name. The output goes to stdout. ENVIRONMENT
The environment variable TEXFONTS is used to search for the TFM files used in the DVI file. See tex(1) for the details of the searching. If TEXFONTS is not set, it uses the system default. SEE ALSO
gftype(1), pktype(1). Donald E. Knuth, TeXware. BUGS
The interactive dialog should be replaced by command-line options, as with gftype. AUTHORS
Donald E. Knuth wrote the program. It was published as part of the TeXware technical report, available from the TeX Users Group. Howard Trickey and Pavel Curtis originally ported it to Unix. Web2C 7.3.1 19 December 1994 DVITYPE(1)