Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing Post 303034778 by Neo on Monday 6th of May 2019 12:07:13 AM
Old 05-06-2019
Update:

There is still an issue with PubNub Javascript SDK generating too much network traffic with heartbeats and presence ping every few seconds.

This issue does not effect the live chat page, per se, but it does generate too many transactions and I am planning to work with PubNub to (hopefully) correct this.

I am seeing 1000s of truncations where there should be a handful and this is not scalable or efficient. I hope the issue is because I am doing something incorrect in the configuration.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517

Interesting.... I am still working on the kinks for Live Chat here at unix.com using a publish-subscribe API from PubNub. Two days ago while working on it, a new user joined the live chat and asked about how to post a new thread in the forum. Then today, one of the members of the PubNub team... (23 Replies)
23 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
Tspi_DAA_IssueCredential(3)				     Library Functions Manual				       Tspi_DAA_IssueCredential(3)

TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference

NAME
Tspi_DAA_IssueCredential - issue a DAA credential for a TCG platform SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSPICALL Tspi_DAA_IssueCredential( TSS_HDAA hDAA, UINT32 attributesIssuerLength, BYTE** attributesIssuer, TSS_DAA_CREDENTIAL_REQUEST credentialRequest, TSS_DAA_JOIN_ISSUER_SESSION joinSession, TSS_DAA_CRED_ISSUER* credIssuer ); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_DAA_IssueCredential is part of the DAA Issuer component. It's the last function out of 2 in order to issue a DAA Credential for a TCG Platform. It detects rogue TPM according to published rogue TPM DAA keys. This is an optional function and does not require a TPM or a TCS. PARAMETERS
hDAA The hDAA parameter is used to specify the handle of the DAA object. attributesIssuerLength The attributesIssuerLength parameter is the length of the attributesIssuer array, which is determined by the DAA Issuer public key (li). The length of a single attribute is if/8. attributesIssuer The attributesIssuer parameter is the array of attributes to be encoded into the DAA Credential visible to the DAA Issuer . credentialRequest The credentialRequest parameter is the credential request of the Platform, it contains the blinded DAA public key of the platform on which the DAA Issuer will issue the credential the blinded attributes chosen by the Platform. joinSession The joinSession parameter is the structure containing the DAA Join session information. credIssuer The credIssuer parameter is the structure containing the DAA Credential issued by the DAA Issuer, the proof of correctness of the creden- tial and the attributes chosen by the DAA Issuer. RETURN CODES
Tspi_DAA_IssueCredential returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values is returned: TSS_E_BAD_PARAMETER TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An internal SW error has been detected. TSS_E_DAA_AUTHENTICATION_ERROR The authentication proof of the TPM is incorrect. TSS_E_DAA_PSEUDONYM_ERROR The TPM is rogue. TSS_E_DAA_CREDENTIAL_REQUEST_PROOF_ERROR The proof of the credential request is incorrect. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_DAA_IssueCredential conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.2 SEE ALSO
Tspi_DAA_IssuerKeyVerification(3) TSS 1.2 2006-09-04 Tspi_DAA_IssueCredential(3)