Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Google Webmaster Tools Shows Problems with Soft 404 Errors Post 303034765 by Neo on Sunday 5th of May 2019 05:29:17 AM
Old 05-05-2019
Also, from Google Search Console:

Data anomalies in Search Console - Search Console Help

Quote:
April 9-25, 2019
Search Console experienced a data outage that ceased on April 26. The outage affected all reports except the Performance report. All missing data from April 9-25 was replaced with the data from April 26, when data began to be available again.

April 5, 2019
Because of internal management of our Search index, some pages of your websites might have been dropped from our index for a period of a few days without any action on your part. The matter has been resolved, no further action from your side is needed.

April 3, 2019
For most enhancement reports, data is now being collected from more pages than previously reported. Because of this, you might see an increase in issues and affected items/pages on these reports.
So,, let's let it run for a while and see how things go and what direction things move.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Tape Status shows 2 Hard errors and 5 Underruns on new tape

when I do a tape status /dev/rStp0 I get the following on a new tape and I have tried several: Status : ready beginning-of-tape soft errors : 0 hard errors: 2 underruns: 5 My BackupEdge has stopped backing up my system because it asks for a new volume yet my total system data is under 20... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: psytropic
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Detecting hard or soft disk errors in Solaris

I am looking for some tips or suggestions in how to do the following. 1) From a Solaris server, I run the command iostat -En and receive output that is similiar to the following which shows your disks along with the cdrom/dvdrom: c0t2d0 Soft Errors: 0 Hard Errors: 0 Transport... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunsysadm2003
1 Replies

3. Solaris

soft errors in soalris

hi friends, How will you clear the soft error on disk ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajaramrnb
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris with Soft Errors in XIV

Hi guys, I had a solaris box, with veritas controled disk. 1 disc is showing soft errors, how can I repair the soft errors? Please help. Cheers; (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mujakol
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with wget and 404 errors

I am trying to use wget to make a local copy of this website accuscore.com/fantasy-sports/nfl-fantasy-sports/Current-Week-DEF-ST (i have the http:// in front, but the forum will not allow me to put it in at this time) Whenever i try to use wget i receive an "Error 404: Not found". I tried the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: problemss
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Google Search Console - Mobile Usability - No Errors or Issues - New Milestone

For the first time in the history of the site Google Search Console (GSC) has unix.com showing "no mobile viewability errors". This is no small achievement considering the hundreds of thousand of lines of legacy code we run at a site which has been around much longer than Facebook or LinkedIn: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
WWW::Search::Ebay::Motors(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    WWW::Search::Ebay::Motors(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Search::Ebay::Motors - backend for searching eBay Motors SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Search; my $oSearch = new WWW::Search('Ebay::Motors'); my $sQuery = WWW::Search::escape_query("Buick Star Wars"); $oSearch->native_query($sQuery); while (my $oResult = $oSearch->next_result()) { print $oResult->url, " "; } DESCRIPTION
This class is a Ebay Motors specialization of WWW::Search. It handles making and interpreting Ebay searches http://www.ebay.com. This class exports no public interface; all interaction should be done through WWW::Search objects. NOTES
Same as WWW::Search::Ebay. OPTIONS
Same as WWW::Search::Ebay. SEE ALSO
To make new back-ends, see WWW::Search. CAVEATS
BUGS
Please tell the author if you find any! AUTHOR
Martin 'Kingpin' Thurn, "mthurn at cpan.org", <http://tinyurl.com/nn67z>. LEGALESE
Copyright (C) 1998-2009 Martin 'Kingpin' Thurn THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. perl v5.12.4 2011-11-02 WWW::Search::Ebay::Motors(3pm)