Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Google Webmaster Tools Shows Problems with Soft 404 Errors Post 303034761 by Neo on Sunday 5th of May 2019 01:37:52 AM
Old 05-05-2019
I upgraded our version of DBSEO and checked many links, some 10 years old and older, and none show any soft 404 errors in DevTools (Chrome 73).

Maybe the issue was with the version of DBSEO were were running.

Will log into GWT soon and post some of the links GWT recently reported as "soft 404" and we can examine them one at a time.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

Tape Status shows 2 Hard errors and 5 Underruns on new tape

when I do a tape status /dev/rStp0 I get the following on a new tape and I have tried several: Status : ready beginning-of-tape soft errors : 0 hard errors: 2 underruns: 5 My BackupEdge has stopped backing up my system because it asks for a new volume yet my total system data is under 20... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: psytropic
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Detecting hard or soft disk errors in Solaris

I am looking for some tips or suggestions in how to do the following. 1) From a Solaris server, I run the command iostat -En and receive output that is similiar to the following which shows your disks along with the cdrom/dvdrom: c0t2d0 Soft Errors: 0 Hard Errors: 0 Transport... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunsysadm2003
1 Replies

3. Solaris

soft errors in soalris

hi friends, How will you clear the soft error on disk ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajaramrnb
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris with Soft Errors in XIV

Hi guys, I had a solaris box, with veritas controled disk. 1 disc is showing soft errors, how can I repair the soft errors? Please help. Cheers; (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mujakol
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with wget and 404 errors

I am trying to use wget to make a local copy of this website accuscore.com/fantasy-sports/nfl-fantasy-sports/Current-Week-DEF-ST (i have the http:// in front, but the forum will not allow me to put it in at this time) Whenever i try to use wget i receive an "Error 404: Not found". I tried the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: problemss
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Google Search Console - Mobile Usability - No Errors or Issues - New Milestone

For the first time in the history of the site Google Search Console (GSC) has unix.com showing "no mobile viewability errors". This is no small achievement considering the hundreds of thousand of lines of legacy code we run at a site which has been around much longer than Facebook or LinkedIn: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
RUNSTAT(1)						      General Commands Manual							RUNSTAT(1)

NAME
runstat - collect statistics about execution of a process SYNOPSYS
runstat [ -h ] runstat [ -d ] [ -f pathname ] command [ args ] DESCRIPTION
runstat tries to execute a command in a subprocess, and upon termination of the subprocess collects some statistics about that subprocess, and writes them to a file. These statistics include time of execution, exit status, and elapsed time to execute, as well as use of various OS resources. USAGE
-d Debug mode; send log messages to standard error as well as to the system log. -f pathname Specifies the pathname of the file to save the statistics to. The default is to create a file in /tmp/cronutils-$USER with the name of the command, and suffix ".stat". -h Prints some basic help. SEE ALSO
runalarm(1), runlock(1), getrusage(2) AUTHOR
runstat was written by Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@google.com>. COPYRIGHT
This program is copyright (C) 2010 Google, Inc. It is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 Google, Inc. October 18, 2010 RUNSTAT(1)