Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX system dump analysis
Operating Systems AIX AIX system dump analysis Post 303034709 by Neo on Friday 3rd of May 2019 03:32:53 AM
Old 05-03-2019
What exact version of the kernel are you running?

Please post the output of:

Code:
uname -a

Code:
uname -M

Code:
uname -v

Thanks

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to do core dump analysis

Hi All, I am new to unix environment. Please tell me how to do coredump analysis. Please explain clearly with example. What are the details are available in the core. Thanks in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sip
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Core Dump Analysis Using PStack and PMAP

Hello, I'm new to the group and this is my first post. I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a core dump that I need to analyze from a Unix box and I've never done this sort of thing before. I was told to run a pmap and pstack on the core file which provided two different output files. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kimblebee
3 Replies

3. Solaris

use sunexplorer and vmcore analysis result instead of vmcore dump file itself.

in solaris 8 environment,frequently os panic happened and someone advise me check vmcore.:( for crash dump facility can we use SUNEXPLORER data collector package including with analyse result of vmcore like ? It may provides panic message included program counter address, perhaps ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahadib
3 Replies

4. AIX

How to do core dump analysis in AIX?

Please tell me some methods to analyse core dump in AIX.:) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mythili
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

core dump analysis : __kernel_vsyscall ()

We have just enabled core dump on our RHEL5.7 OS. the java process is terminating very often so we enable core dump to analysis the issue and find below in core dump file. Core was generated by `/usr/java/jdk1.6.0_06//bin/java -server -Xms1536m -Xmx1536m -Xmn576m -XX:+Aggre'. Program... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawankkamboj
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Learn Linux Core Dump Analysis

Can any body provide me some good link to learn to create and analyze linux user mode application / kernel module core dumps? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
IRSEND(1)							   User Commands							 IRSEND(1)

NAME
irsend - basic LIRC program to send infra-red commands SYNOPSIS
irsend [options] DIRECTIVE REMOTE CODE [CODE...] DESCRIPTION
Asks the lircd daemon to send one or more CIR (Consumer Infra-Red) commands. This is intended for remote control of electronic devices such as TV boxes, HiFi sets, etc. DIRECTIVE can be: SEND_ONCE - send CODE [CODE ...] once SEND_START - start repeating CODE SEND_STOP - stop repeating CODE LIST - list configured remote items SET_TRANSMITTERS - set transmitters NUM [NUM ...] SIMULATE - simulate IR event REMOTE is the name of a remote, as described in the lircd configuration file. CODE is the name of a remote control key of REMOTE, as it appears in the lircd configuration file. NUM is the transmitter number of the hardware device. For the LIST DIRECTIVE, REMOTE and/or CODE can be empty: LIST "" "" - list all configured remote names LIST REMOTE "" - list all codes of REMOTE LIST REMOTE CODE - list only CODE of REMOTE The SIMULATE command only works if it has been explicitly enabled in lircd. -h --help display usage summary -v --version display version -d --device use given lircd socket [/var/run/lirc/lircd] -a --address=host[:port] connect to lircd at this address -# --count=n send command n times EXAMPLES
irsend LIST DenonTuner "" irsend SEND_ONCE DenonTuner PROG-SCAN irsend SEND_ONCE OnkyoAmpli VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP VOL-UP irsend SEND_START OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN ; sleep 3 irsend SEND_STOP OnkyoAmpli VOL-DOWN irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 irsend SET_TRANSMITTERS 1 3 4 irsend SIMULATE "0000000000000476 00 OK TECHNISAT_ST3004S" FILES
/etc/lirc/lircd.conf Default lircd configuration file. It should contain all the remotes, their infra-red codes and the corresponding timing and wave- form details. DIAGNOSTICS
If lircd is not running (or /var/run/lirc/lircd lacks write permissions) irsend aborts with the following diagnostics: "irsend: could not connect to socket" "irsend: Connection refused" (or "Permission denied"). SEE ALSO
The documentation for lirc is maintained as html pages. They are located under html/ in the documentation directory. lircd(8), mode2(1), smode2(1), xmode2(1), irrecord(1), irw(1), http://www.lirc.org. irsend 0.9.0-pre1 October 2010 IRSEND(1)