Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Call xargv in php
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Call xargv in php Post 303034701 by Neo on Thursday 2nd of May 2019 11:44:46 PM
Old 05-03-2019
Seems a bit strange and "messy" to me to use a shell script to call a PHP file in a loop.

The first think I would do is to make it a 100% PHP script and move the loop into your PHP program and read the command line arguments using PHP.

That is a cleaner way to program.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to differentiate system call from library call

Hi, Ho do I differentiate system call from library call? for example if I am using chmod , how do I find out if it is a system call or library call? Thanks Muru (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: muru
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Call shell script from php not run ?

Hi. I write a shell script for import data to oracle using sql loader. I set permission 755 or 777 for that script. I can run that script in the consol okay. When I call it from PHP using system command. I got return value 126 this value when don't have permission right ? I check step... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: raccsdl
2 Replies

3. Programming

c system call

How the c compiler differentiates the system calls and function calls? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rangaswamy
1 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

diffrence between method call and function call in perl

Hello, I have a problem with package and name space. require "/Mehran/DSGateEngineLib/general.pl"; use strict; sub System_Status_Main_Service_Status_Intrusion_Prevention { my %idpstatus; my @result; &General_ReadHash("/var/dsg/idp/settings",\%idpstatus); #print... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zaxon
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why do I need to call make if I call gcc ?

Why do I need to call make if I call gcc ? I thought gcc already compiles the sources. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
1 Replies

6. Programming

need help with system call

hi everyone i wrote a system call and compiled the kernel succesfully... my system call is in a file in the kernel folder named my_syscall1.c (kernel/my_syscall1.c) the header file for this system call i added it in the folder include like this include/my_syscall1/my_syscall1.h my problem is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: demis87
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using PHP , call a sql inside a unix script

I am running the xampp on WINDOWS, and my php script is connecting to a unix script on a different server (ssh2_connect("11.31.138.56", 22). I am running the unix script and inside this script I am calling the .sql file . The SQL is connecting to oracle db on the unix server. But the sqlplus... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madfox
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script run in a case statement call to run a php file, also Perl

Linux System having all Perl, Python, PHP (and Ruby) installed From a Shell script, can call a Perl, Python, PHP (or Ruby ?) file eg eg a Shell script run in a case statement call to run a php file, also Perl or/and Python file??? Like #!/usr/bin/bash .... .... case $INPUT_STRING... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hoyanet
1 Replies
IMAGESETBRUSH(3)							 1							  IMAGESETBRUSH(3)

imagesetbrush - Set the brush image for line drawing

SYNOPSIS
bool imagesetbrush (resource $image, resource $brush) DESCRIPTION
imagesetbrush(3) sets the brush image to be used by all line drawing functions (such as imageline(3) and imagepolygon(3)) when drawing with the special colors IMG_COLOR_BRUSHED or IMG_COLOR_STYLEDBRUSHED. PARAMETERS
o $ image -An image resource, returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(3). o $brush - An image resource. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 imagesetbrush(3) example <?php // Load a mini php logo $php = imagecreatefrompng('./php.png'); // Create the main image, 100x100 $im = imagecreatetruecolor(100, 100); // Fill the background with white $white = imagecolorallocate($im, 255, 255, 255); imagefilledrectangle($im, 0, 0, 299, 99, $white); // Set the brush imagesetbrush($im, $php); // Draw a couple of brushes, each overlaying each imageline($im, 50, 50, 50, 60, IMG_COLOR_BRUSHED); // Output image to the browser header('Content-type: image/png'); imagepng($im); imagedestroy($im); imagedestroy($php); ?> The above example will output something similar to:[NOT DISPLAYABLE MEDIA]Output of example : imagesetbrush() NOTES
Note You need not take special action when you are finished with a brush, but if you destroy the brush image, you must not use the IMG_COLOR_BRUSHED or IMG_COLOR_STYLEDBRUSHED colors until you have set a new brush image! PHP Documentation Group IMAGESETBRUSH(3)