Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Saturday May 4th the Forums Will Briefly Break Testing PHP 5.6 to PHP 7.0 Post 303034693 by nixguy101 on Thursday 2nd of May 2019 03:05:35 PM
Old 05-02-2019
May the fourth be with you Smilie
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to nixguy101 For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check if a day eg: saturday is the Last saturday of the month!

Hi, I need to develop a script to check for the day. If the day is a Saturday then the script should check if the Saturday is the last Saturday of the month so that certain set of instruction can be executed is it is the last Saturday. I do not want to use the crontab as this needs to be part... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jobbyjoseph
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stress testing php files at Unix/Linux Command line

Hi, Your great help is very appreciated. I am looking for any Unix command or tool for doing Stress/Load test of php files at command prompt. I tried torture.pl but it is not working after20 concurrent threads/users. as it is very urgent for me..please suggest ur ideas asap. thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Malleswari
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

cron to get executed on 2nd and 4th saturday of every month

Hi , i need to reboot a server during 2nd and 4th saturday every month. i have come up with the below cron 30 17 8-14 * * if ; then /rebootscript; fi # to reboot every second saturday 30 17 22-28 * * if ; then /rebootscript; fi # to reboot every fourth saturday I am wondering why it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Update php 4.3 RPM to php 5.3.3 php

Dear All, My redhat version is: # cat /etc/redhat-release Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 4) # # uname -a Linux cotapplication3.cot.com 2.6.9-42.ELsmp #1 SMP Wed Jul 12 23:32:02 EDT 2006 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux # I want to update my php from: # php... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monojcool
1 Replies
mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)			    mediaLib Library Functions			      mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16_S16_Sat, mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16S_S16S_Sat, mlib_SignalIIR_P4_F32_F32, mlib_SignalIIR_P4_F32S_F32S - parallel Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) filtering SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16_S16_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16S_S16S_Sat(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_P4_F32_F32(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalIIR_P4_F32S_F32S(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, void *filter, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions applies a fourth order parallel IIR filter to one signal packet and updates the filter state. Equation that represents the fourth order parallel IIR filtering. Equation that represents the fourth order parallel IIR filtering The fourth order parallel IIR filter is represented by the following figure: Please see the online man page on docs.sun.com or a print copy for the diagram. Figure that represents the fourth order parallel IIR filter PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes the following arguments: dst Destination signal array. src Source signal array. filter Internal filter structure. n Number of signal samples. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_SignalIIR_Biquad_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRFree_Biquad_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRFree_P4_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalI- IRInit_Biquad_S16_S16(3MLIB), mlib_SignalIIRInit_P4_S16_S16(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 9 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalIIR_P4_S16_S16_Sat(3MLIB)