Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help finding a video faster
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Help finding a video faster Post 303034626 by nezabudka on Wednesday 1st of May 2019 07:52:58 AM
Old 05-01-2019
Code:
find $(locate "Mark") -maxdepth 0 -type f -size +100M

I apologize again for the late fix
Code:
find $(locate -b "Mark") -maxdepth 0 -type f -size +100M

Last edited by nezabudka; 05-01-2019 at 09:29 AM..

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

needed help in finding a suitable video player!

Hi all, I had been using kde 3.5.8 for a while on solaris but the problem was that i was not able to use Gnome for some strange reasons... It constantly used to misbehave. (Whether it was cde-login or gdm) So i had to remove kde completely and now am left with no video or audio players . So i... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
11 Replies

2. Linux

USB video capture? composite, s-video, etc

does anybody have any experience with any of these composite video to usb devices on linux? usb video capture - Google Product Search would like to get one but a linux newbie and having trouble figuring out if any are ported... i've found lots of things that link to freedesktop.org DisplayLink... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danpaluska
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Video Cards :: Video Memory Intercept and Redirect

I need a broad spectrum understanding on this subject, and any help would be greatly appreciated. First of all, as I understand it... The way the video hardware works is the CPU sends information about input and possible changes to the display, the video card receives these changes, makes the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciNG
2 Replies
vga_screenoff(3)						Svgalib User Manual						  vga_screenoff(3)

NAME
vga_screenoff, vga_screenon - turn generation of the video signal on or off SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> int vga_screenoff(void); int vga_screenon(void); DESCRIPTION
The functions turn the generation of the video signal on or off. On some video boards, SVGA memory access is faster when no video signal is generated. On the other hand, not all boards allow to disable it (at least not in all modes). The functions always return 0 (on which you should probably not really rely). SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), vga_init(3), vga_setmode(3), vga_clear(3), AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_screenoff(3)