Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers FTP file with a different port Post 303034624 by RudiC on Wednesday 1st of May 2019 06:12:40 AM
Old 05-01-2019
More details, please. Debug logs, error messages?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ftp port error

We are getting the following error while in the middle of an ftp with a remote server transfer.07-25-02-124529:425 Can't build data connection: Operation already in progress. This can happen in the middle of a successful connection... we might transfer several files successfully before and /... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MizzGail
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FTP Port Number

On HP-UX 11 how do I get the port number of an active ftp connection? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbb
2 Replies

3. IP Networking

ftp port listener

Hi, Anyone have any pointers on how I would go about creating some sort of listener (preferably, but not exclusively in Java) that would monitor an ftp port and react to arrival of a new file? Thanks in advance. Selma (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Selma
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any freeware ftp tool for telnet ( port 23 ) ?

Hi, I am connecting my remote unix servers using putty ( port 23, telent ). Right now I am doing ftp operation using command prompt. I would like to know the freeware ftp tool for telent ( port 23 ) which would give the interactive mode for ftpe operation. I know ther ftp tool like winScp... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thambi
4 Replies

5. SCO

Change FTP port UnixWare

Hi there, I have a client who wants to FTP to his server (UW7.1.4). He don't wants to use the standard 21 port but a differtent port like 8210. I added an extra ftp1line in the /etc/services and /etc/inetd.conf as same as the original ftp line. Restarted TCP/IP but when I connect with an... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: p.vvugt
0 Replies

6. Linux

resticting user to login using putty on port 21(ftp)

Hi, I am having small query and wheather it is possible ? that user can transfer the files using ftp client examples (filezilla) , but he can not use putty to login using ftp and run the commands, Regards, Manoj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

7. IP Networking

FTP to other port than 21

Hi all, Simple question. What is the command to ftp to other port, says 55555 Astelnet we can use: telnet IPaddress portNumber right? What about ftp? Thanks a lot (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilsonSurya
4 Replies

8. HP-UX

Enable ftp port

Hi Experts, Need your help in enabling the ftp port in HP-UX box. Is there any command/config file that needs to be changed? Also is it possible to open it only for few selected IPs only? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sai_2507
9 Replies

9. IP Networking

Ftp over SSH port forwarding

Hi, I'm trying to connect ftp over ssh port forwarding to a sever(UnixC) behind FireWall(F/W). here's my env and question. UnixA(SSH Client) ----F/W ---- UnixB(SSH Svr) ---- UnixC (FTP, 21) UnixA wants to connect ftp service of UnixC via SSH port forwarding on UnixB. Unix A,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hanyunq
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Specifying port for ftp when using .netrc

Hi, does anybody know if it is possible to specify a particular port for an FTP address within a .netrc file ? i have a script which opens the ftp to a machine and then instigates .netrc to login etc.. within .netrc i need it to go to a particular port to enable me to automate the dropping of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: forefather1977
2 Replies
MicroMason::Debug(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    MicroMason::Debug(3pm)

NAME
Text::MicroMason::Debug - Provide developer info via warn SYNOPSIS
Instead of using this class directly, pass its name to be mixed in: use Text::MicroMason; my $mason = Text::MicroMason->new( -Debug ); Use the standard compile and execute methods to parse and evalute templates: print $mason->compile( text=>$template )->( @%args ); print $mason->execute( text=>$template, @args ); You'll see lots of warning output on STDERR: MicroMason Debug create: Text::MicroMason::Base::AUTO::Debug... MicroMason Debug source: q(Hello <% $noun %>!) MicroMason Debug lex: text, q(Hello ), expr, q( $noun ), text, q(!) MicroMason Debug eval: sub { my @OUT; my $_out = sub { push ... DESCRIPTION
This package provides numerous messages via warn for developer use when debugging templates built with Text::MicroMason. Supported Attributes debug Activates debugging messages for many methods. Defaults to logging everything. Can be set to 0 or 1 to log nothing or everything. Alternately, set this to a hash reference containing values for the steps you are interested in to only log this items: debug => { source => 1, eval => 1 } You can also selectively surpress some warnings: debug => { default => 1, source => 0, eval => 0 } Private Methods debug_msg Called to provide a debugging message for developer reference. No output is produced unless the object's 'debug' flag is true. SEE ALSO
For an overview of this templating framework, see Text::MicroMason. This is a mixin class intended for use with Text::MicroMason::Base. For distribution, installation, support, copyright and license information, see Text::MicroMason::Docs::ReadMe. perl v5.10.1 2007-01-29 MicroMason::Debug(3pm)