Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ppa and default-bind-ciphers
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Ppa and default-bind-ciphers Post 303034502 by baris35 on Saturday 27th of April 2019 11:32:46 AM
Old 04-27-2019
Normally I have no problem with installation as I did the same before but it was a question in my mind.
My question: What is the function of the line which I removed?

Thank you
Boris

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

NFS - IP bind

Hello, Our production linux server have multiple network interface. Recently we installed and started NFS. Now the client server cannot mount to the server running NFS. Later it was discovered that the port being used for NFS is only bound to one IP address, which is not the IP address I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemangjani
0 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Weak Security Ciphers

Hi All * Need some help on testing if a server supports weak ciphers . Here is the command I ran : openssl s_client -connect HOSTNAME:443 -cipher LOW:EXP result : Connected : err num=110 openssl s_client -connect HOSTNAME:8000 -cipher LOW:EXP result : Connected : err... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: noufel
0 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Weak Security Ciphers

Hi All * Need some help on testing if a server supports weak ciphers . Here is the command I ran : openssl s_client -connect HOSTNAME:443 -cipher LOW:EXP result : Connected : err num=110 openssl s_client -connect HOSTNAME:8000 -cipher LOW:EXP result : Connected : err... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noufel
1 Replies

4. Cybersecurity

How to Disable Ciphers and Reconfigure Encryption?

Hello, I recently had a Retina scan of my system and there are some findings I do not understand. SSL Week Cipher Strength Supported - Retina has detected that the targeted SSL Service supports a cryptographically weak cipher strength... Disable ciphers that support less than 128-bit... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stringman
4 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

SSH ciphers help

Hello, One of my co-worker changed our the ssh ciphers that we currently use. We made a change to /etc/ssh/ssh_config on our Solaris 10 servers. Security said that we have to use aes128-ctr or higher, but not aes128-cbc. The issue is that many of the ssh clients (Tectia) on Windows will not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bitlord
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't bind to IP

When you get the message can't bind to ip already in use. is there a command to search to see everything that is using that IP? I've already check the host and hostname files (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mchelle_99
2 Replies

7. Linux

Postfix: Enable only high ciphers

I try to enable only secure high ciphers. With those smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes smtpd_tls_mandatory_ciphers = high smtpd_tls_protocols = SSLv3, TLSv1, !SSLv2 smtpd_tls_mandatory_exclude_ciphers = aNULL Disable sslv2 but nessus say weak and medium ciphers still enabled,how to enable only... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Bind

Hi All I need to do bind of exiting filesystem to new storage allocated mount --bind /prod/OpenCSS /var/lib/test echo "/prod/OpenCSS /var/lib/pgsql bind bind 0 0" >> /etc/fstab will this command just work ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil529
2 Replies
ubuntu-upload-permission(1)				      General Commands Manual				       ubuntu-upload-permission(1)

NAME
ubuntu-upload-permission - Query upload rights and (optionally) list the people and teams with upload rights for a package SYNOPSIS
ubuntu-upload-permission [options] package DESCRIPTION
ubuntu-upload-permission checks if the user has upload permissions for package. If the --list-uploaders option is provided, all the people and teams that do have upload rights for package will be listed. OPTIONS
-r RELEASE, --release=RELEASE Query permissions in RELEASE. Default: current development release. -a, --list-uploaders List all the people and teams who have upload rights for package. -t, --list-team-members List all the members of every team with rights. (Implies --list-uploaders) -h, --help Display a help message and exit EXIT STATUS
0 You have the necessary upload rights. 1 You don't have the necessary upload rights. 2 There was an error. AUTHORS
ubuntu-upload-permission and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <stefanor@ubuntu.com>. Both are released under the terms of the ISC License. ubuntu-dev-tools November 2011 ubuntu-upload-permission(1)