Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? PubNub Live Chat Beta Testing Post 303034384 by Neo on Wednesday 24th of April 2019 10:13:43 AM
Old 04-24-2019
UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7565
  • Added storage hook to permit "status message" to be show on page initializations (default on, instead of default off).

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Live Chat For Solaris?

Does anyone know of any online live chat discussion groups for Solaris? If so, please let me know... Thanks! Rob Sandifer (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RobSand
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

A Quick Video Overview of PubNub Live Chat @UNIX.com (version 0.7614)

A number of people have asked me to make some videos, so I just got my first condenser microphone and so I can make some amateurish screen casts. I will try to do better in the future. A quick overview of PubNub Live Chat @unix.com The video is best is you set the Quality to HD 1080. The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Live Chat (Alpha) in UserCP SF 0.7517

Interesting.... I am still working on the kinks for Live Chat here at unix.com using a publish-subscribe API from PubNub. Two days ago while working on it, a new user joined the live chat and asked about how to post a new thread in the forum. Then today, one of the members of the PubNub team... (23 Replies)
23 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
6 Replies
UPSCLI_LIST_START(3)						    NUT Manual						      UPSCLI_LIST_START(3)

NAME
upscli_list_start - begin multi-item retrieval from a UPS SYNOPSIS
#include <upsclient.h> int upscli_list_start(UPSCONN_t *ups, int numq, const char **query) DESCRIPTION
The upscli_list_start() function takes the pointer ups to a UPSCONN_t state structure, and the pointer query to an array of numq query elements. It builds a properly-formatted request from those elements and transmits it to upsd(8). Upon success, the caller must call upscli_list_next(3) to retrieve the elements of the list. Failure to retrieve the list will most likely result in the client getting out of sync with the server due to buffered data. USES
This function implements the "LIST" command in the protocol. As a result, you can use it to request many different things from the server. Some examples are: o LIST UPS o LIST VAR <ups> o LIST RW <ups> o LIST CMD <ups> o LIST ENUM <ups> <var> o LIST RANGE <ups> <var> QUERY FORMATTING
To see the list of variables on a UPS called su700, the protocol command would be LIST VAR su700. To start that list with this function, you would populate query and numq as follows: int numq; const char *query[2]; query[0] = "VAR"; query[1] = "su700"; numq = 2; All escaping of special characters and quoting of elements with spaces are handled for you inside this function. ERROR CHECKING
This function checks the response from upsd(8) against your query. If it is not starting a list, or is starting the wrong type of list, it will return an error code. When this happens, upscli_upserror(3) will return UPSCLI_ERR_PROTOCOL. RETURN VALUE
The upscli_list_start() function returns 0 on success, or -1 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
upscli_fd(3), upscli_get(3), upscli_readline(3), upscli_sendline(3), upscli_ssl(3), upscli_strerror(3), upscli_upserror(3) Network UPS Tools 05/31/2012 UPSCLI_LIST_START(3)