Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change size of watermark
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Change size of watermark Post 303034364 by Neo on Wednesday 24th of April 2019 01:32:40 AM
Old 04-24-2019
Hi,

What there anything useful in the docs page?

ffmpeg documentation

That is a very interesting command line tool, by the way. I hope you become an expert and can teach us all how to use it.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change the tab size in vi?

the default size is 8. i found it's too big. how can i change the tab size in vi? is it a good idea to change it at all? thks (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File system size change

Good morning folks! I'm new here.. trying to find an answer on how to resize filesystem. Need to add some space to c0t0d0s5, /var... Is it possible at all? JV (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvinn
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change \tmpdir directory or increase size?

Hi, We're stuck after the Unix admin left without prior notice. We have a web application running on mySQL. it seems that the \tmpdir for mySQL is mount to var\tmp directory which has only 60 MB of available disk space running any big query fails due to the size limitation I don't have... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ray
13 Replies

4. Solaris

Unix command for Watermark printing

Hi, Can anybody help me out with the unix command for watermark. i am using solaris 9. I have installed CUPS software. Printer driver supports watermark. I would like to know the watermark option for text,font and fontsize. lpr -P printername -o ________________ filename. please help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find watermark in a pdf

Hi All, I have a few pdf files some of which have a watermark on it and my task is to find which all invoices have watermark without actually printing them. Is there any way we can do this in Unix. Strings is not helping. any idea how would I read binary file and grep for watermark. The... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulkav
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the font size in bash

Hi, I would like to change the font size in bash. I know how do it in ksh: F_VDOBLE="\033#6" print "${F_VDOBLE}Esto es..." But in bash I don't know Could you help me please? Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
5 Replies

7. AIX

Change the Block size of AIX 6.1

Friends , I know the most cases the unix operation system holds the default block size 4MB . In AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1 , also use upto 4 MB as its default block size .Now I want to change this value from 4MB to 8MB as AIX block size . Is it possible to change the block size value in AIX 6.1/5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shipon_97
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Change tab size to 4

forum members, gvim version 6.0.150.0 Vi has been my favorite editor for over 30 years. Mostly with Unix but now with windows XP. It works fine but I want to change the tab to 4 spaces instead of 8. I read on the internet that I can edit the .vimrc file but I only have an _vimrc... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerryd
12 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies
gnash(1)																  gnash(1)

NAME
gnash, gtk-gnash, qt4-gnash, dump-gnash, fb-gnash, sdl-gnash, gnash-gtk-launcher, gnash-qt-launcher - GNU Flash (SWF) Player Synopsis gnash [option]... [URL] DESCRIPTION
Run the SWF movie player. -h, --help Print usage info. -V, --version Print the version number, and the configuration, of the Gnash player. Please provide this information when submitting bug reports. -s factor, --scale factor Scale the movie up/down by the specified factor. -c Produce a core file instead of letting SDL trap it -d num, --delay num Number of milliseconds to delay in main loop. -v, --verbose Be verbose; i.e. print log messages to stdout. -a Be very verbose about movie action execution. Must be used in conjunction with -v. -p Be very verbose about parsing. Must be used in conjunction with -v. -A file Audio dump file (wave format). --hwaccel none|vaapi Hardware Video Accelerator to use none|vaapi (default: none) -x xid, --xid xid The XID of the parent window Gnash should use instead of creating a new one. This is only used when embedding the player into another window. -w, --writelog Write the gnash-dbg.log debug log to disk. By default the plugin writes its log in your home directory when using a launcher from GNOME or KDE. -j width, --width width Set the width of the window. This is only used when embedding the player into another window. -k height, --height height Set the height of the window. This is only used when embedding the player into another window. -X x-pos, --x-pos x-pos Set window x position. -Y y-pos, --y-pos y-pos Set window y position. -1, --once Play once; exit when/if movie reaches the last frame. -g Start Gnash with a Flash debugger console so one can set breakpoints or watchpoints. -r [0|1|2|3] 0 disables rendering and sound (good for batch tests). 1 enables rendering, disable sound. 2 disables rendering, enable sound. 3 enables rendering and sound (default setting). -M ffmpeg|gst, --media ffmpeg|gst The media handler to use (default: ffmpeg). -R agg|cairo|opengl, --renderer agg|cairo|opengl The renderer to use (default: agg). -t sec, --timeout sec Timeout and exit after the specified number of seconds. -u url, --real-url url Set "real" url of the movie (useful for downloaded movies). -U url, --base-url url Set "base" url for this run (used to resolve relative urls, defaults to movie url) -P param, --param param Set parameter (ie. "FlashVars=A=1&b=2") -F x:y, --fd x:y Set file descriptors to use for external communications. x is use by the player to send commands to the plugin, y is used by the plugin to send commands to the standalone player. --max-advances num Exit after specified number of frame advances. --fullscreen Start in fullscreen mode. --hide-menubar Start without displaying the menu bar. --screenshot list Set a list of frame advances to be saved as screenshots. The list must be comma-separated. Valid values are integers and the phrase "last". If "last" is specified, the final frame before exit is saved. Invalid values are ignored. Frame numbers apply to the sequence of frames as the SWF is executed, not the frame sequence defined in the SWF. Use in combination with --screenshot-file to specify output filename. --screenshot-file file Specify the output pattern for screenshot filenames. The token %f in a pattern will be replaced with a frame identifier. If you specify multiple frames and do not use %f, the file will be overwritten for each screenshot. If this option is not specified but screenshots are requested, a default filename will be used. KEYS CTRL-Q Quit/Exit. CTRL-W Quit/Exit. CTRL-P Toggle pause. CTRL-R Restart the movie. CTRL-L Force immediate redraw. CTRL-F Toggle fullscreen. ESC also exits fullscreen. CTRL-O Save a spontaneous screenshot. If no screenshots were requested from the command line, a default filename is used. Otherwise, the same filename pattern is used for requested and spontaneous screenshots. Flash is a registered trademark of Adobe Corporation. 24 January 2014 gnash(1)