Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change size of watermark
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Change size of watermark Post 303034352 by locoroco on Tuesday 23rd of April 2019 04:22:42 PM
Old 04-23-2019
Change size of watermark

I'm using this code to watermark images (add a logo). How do I change the size of the watermark to cover a certain percentage of the image

Code:
ffmpeg -i folder/s886_01.jpg -i watermark.png -filter_complex overlay=15:15 output.png

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change the tab size in vi?

the default size is 8. i found it's too big. how can i change the tab size in vi? is it a good idea to change it at all? thks (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

File system size change

Good morning folks! I'm new here.. trying to find an answer on how to resize filesystem. Need to add some space to c0t0d0s5, /var... Is it possible at all? JV (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jvinn
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to change \tmpdir directory or increase size?

Hi, We're stuck after the Unix admin left without prior notice. We have a web application running on mySQL. it seems that the \tmpdir for mySQL is mount to var\tmp directory which has only 60 MB of available disk space running any big query fails due to the size limitation I don't have... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: ray
13 Replies

4. Solaris

Unix command for Watermark printing

Hi, Can anybody help me out with the unix command for watermark. i am using solaris 9. I have installed CUPS software. Printer driver supports watermark. I would like to know the watermark option for text,font and fontsize. lpr -P printername -o ________________ filename. please help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to find watermark in a pdf

Hi All, I have a few pdf files some of which have a watermark on it and my task is to find which all invoices have watermark without actually printing them. Is there any way we can do this in Unix. Strings is not helping. any idea how would I read binary file and grep for watermark. The... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahulkav
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the font size in bash

Hi, I would like to change the font size in bash. I know how do it in ksh: F_VDOBLE="\033#6" print "${F_VDOBLE}Esto es..." But in bash I don't know Could you help me please? Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
5 Replies

7. AIX

Change the Block size of AIX 6.1

Friends , I know the most cases the unix operation system holds the default block size 4MB . In AIX 5.3 and AIX 6.1 , also use upto 4 MB as its default block size .Now I want to change this value from 4MB to 8MB as AIX block size . Is it possible to change the block size value in AIX 6.1/5.3... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shipon_97
2 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Change tab size to 4

forum members, gvim version 6.0.150.0 Vi has been my favorite editor for over 30 years. Mostly with Unix but now with windows XP. It works fine but I want to change the tab to 4 spaces instead of 8. I read on the internet that I can edit the .vimrc file but I only have an _vimrc... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: jerryd
12 Replies

9. Ubuntu

How to change ffmpeg default font size?

Hello, I have a problem with Greek subtitle font size when I map a subtitle file into a video in ffmpeg. I ran below code: ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -sub_charenc CP1253 -i video_sub.srt -c:v copy -c:a copy \ -c:s mov_text -metadata:s:s:0 language=gr mapped_video.mp4 When I play it in VLC,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies
RNGD(8) 						      System Manager's Manual							   RNGD(8)

NAME
rngd - Check and feed random data from hardware device to kernel random device SYNOPSIS
rngd [-b, --background] [-f, --foreground] [-i, --ignorefail] [-o, --random-device=file] [-p, --pid-file=file] [-r, --rng-device=file] [-s, --random-step=nnn] [-W, --fill-watermark=nnn] [-d, --no-drng=1|0] [-n, --no-tpm=1|0] [-q, --quiet] [-v, --verbose] [-?, --help] [-V, --ver- sion] DESCRIPTION
This daemon feeds data from a random number generator to the kernel's random number entropy pool, after first checking the data to ensure that it is properly random. The -f or --foreground options can be used to tell rngd to avoid forking on startup. This is typically used for debugging. The -b or --background options, which fork and put rngd into the background automatically, are the default. The -r or --rng-device options can be used to select an alternate source of input, besides the default /dev/hwrandom. The -o or --random- device options can be used to select an alternate entropy output device, besides the default /dev/random. Note that this device must sup- port the Linux kernel /dev/random ioctl API. FIXME: document random-step and timeout OPTIONS
-b, --background Become a daemon (default) -f, --foreground Do not fork and become a daemon -p file, --pid-file=file File used for recording daemon PID, and multiple exclusion (default: /var/run/rngd.pid) -i, --ignorefail Ignore repeated fips failures -o file, --random-device=file Kernel device used for random number output (default: /dev/random) -r file, --rng-device=file Kernel device used for random number input (default: /dev/hwrandom) -s nnn, --random-step=nnn Number of bytes written to random-device at a time (default: 64) -W n, --fill-watermark=nnn Once we start doing it, feed entropy to random-device until at least fill-watermark bits of entropy are available in its entropy pool (default: 2048). Setting this too high will cause rngd to dominate the contents of the entropy pool. Low values will hurt system performance during entropy starves. Do not set fill-watermark above the size of the entropy pool (usually 4096 bits). -d 1|0, --no-drng=1|0 Do not use drng as a source of random number input (default:0) -n 1|0, --no-tpm=1|0 Do not use tpm as a source of random number input (default:0) -q, --quiet Suppress error messages -v, --verbose Report available entropy sources -?, --help Give a short summary of all program options. -V, --version Print program version AUTHORS
Philipp Rumpf Jeff Garzik - jgarzik@pobox.com Matt Sottek Brad Hill rng-tools 4 March 2001 RNGD(8)