Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: [Discussion] AIX future
Operating Systems AIX [Discussion] AIX future Post 303034127 by Neo on Friday 19th of April 2019 02:29:00 AM
Old 04-19-2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat
oh, I can see, the future is not so bright as Redhat becomes very common nowadays.
I think it is just basic business economics. RedHat is a lot cheaper to use than AIX since IBM is expensive; and the world has shifted and there are a lot of very talented Linux people on the market. This is very different than it was a decade or so ago, when Linux people has trouble finding work. Now the tides have reversed, from what I have seen. But since I am not directly in the job market my knowledge is limited.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vb 3.0 Upgrade Discussion

Please discuss vB 3.0 upgrade or ask questions here. Neo (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
27 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Discussion culture

I want to start a small thread about discussion culture. From the past experience in different fora, I have little hope that any will come out of it. But I'll try it anyway, hoping to contributing to an improvement on the topic. I do not want to discuss a specific technical question, but only... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stomp
5 Replies
MarketModels(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   MarketModels(1)

NAME
MarketModels - Example of Monte Carlo pricing with market models SYNOPSIS
MarketModels DESCRIPTION
MarketModels is an example of using QuantLib. It prices a series of inverse floaters under market models using simulation. SEE ALSO
The source code MarketModels.cpp, BermudanSwaption(1), Bonds(1), CallableBonds(1), CDS(1), ConvertibleBonds(1), DiscreteHedging(1), Equity- Option(1), FittedBondCurve(1), FRA(1), Replication(1), Repo(1), SwapValuation(1), the QuantLib documentation and website at http://quantlib.org. AUTHORS
The QuantLib Group (see Authors.txt). This manual page was added by Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org>, the Debian GNU/Linux maintainer for QuantLib. QuantLib 13 January 2010 MarketModels(1)